Shop with Confidence at MFI
The ADC Chestpiece for Proscope 675 Pediatric Dual Head Stethoscope (#675-01) can be used to replace the chestpiece on the ADC Proscope 675 Pediatric Dual Head Stethoscope. This is a combination diaphragm and bell sized chestpiece intended for use on pediatric patients. This is a lightweight aluminum combination chestpiece and was inspected and packaged in the U.S.A.
Warranty: 1 Year.
Note: This is the replacement for the chestpiece only and does not include the binaural tubing assembly.
ADC Chestpiece for Proscope 675 Pediatric Dual Head Stethoscope Specifications
- Chestpiece Type: Combination.
- Chestpiece Material: Aluminum.
- Chestpiece Finish: Anodized.
- Chestpiece Weight: 0.95 oz (26.9 g).
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1.4" (3.5 cm).
- Diaphragm Material: PVC.
- Diaphragm Type: Standard.
- Bell Diameter: 1" (2.5 cm).