Shop with Confidence at MFI
The ADC Chestpiece for Adscope-Lite 612 Platinum Clinician Stethoscope can be used to replace the chestpiece on the ADC Adscope-Lite 612 Platinum Clinician Stethoscope. This combination chestpiece features AFD technology that provides the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm in a convenient, oversized, one-sided chestpiece.
Note: This is the replacement for the chestpiece only and does not include the binaural tubing assembly.
ADC Chestpiece for Adscope-Lite 612 Platinum Clinician Stethoscope Features
- Available in two different colors:
- Black (#612-01BK).
- Gray (#612-01G).
- Light pressure for low, bell-type frequency, firm pressure for high, diaphragm-type frequency.
- Sculpted chestpiece machined from lightweight zinc alloy plated with an attractive satin finish.
- Non-chill diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort.
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA.
ADC Chestpiece for Adscope-Lite 612 Platinum Clinician Stethoscope Specifications
- Chestpiece Type: AFD Technology.
- Chestpiece Material: Zinc.
- Chestpiece Finish: Satin.
- Chestpiece Weight: 2.5 oz (70.9 g).
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1.5" (3.8 cm).
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiber Glass.
- Diaphragm Type: AFD Technology.
ADC Chestpiece for Adscope-Lite 612 Platinum Clinician Stethoscope Media and Literature