Shop with Confidence at MFI
The ADC Chestpiece for Adscope 615 Platinum Clinician Stethoscope can be used to replace the chestpiece on the ADC Adscope 615 Platinum Clinician Stethoscope. ADC's AFD technology provides the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm in a convenient one-sided chestpiece. The compact, sculpted design features adjustable frequency (AFD) technology, allowing you to tune the diaphragm to enhance both high and low-frequency response.
Note: This is the replacement for the chestpiece only and does not include the binaural tubing assembly.
ADC Chestpiece for Adscope 615 Platinum Clinician Stethoscope Features
- Available in three different colors:
- Black (#615-01BK).
- Gray (#615-01G).
- Tactical (#615-01ST).
- Light pressure for low, bell-type frequency, firm pressure for high, diaphragm-type frequency.
- Oversized ovoid-shaped chestpiece enhances acoustic performance while improving ergonomics.
- Scuplted chestpiece machined from zinc alloy plated with an attractive satin stainless finish.
- Non-chill diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort.
- Inspected, assembled, and packaged in the USA.
ADC Chestpiece for Adscope 615 Platinum Clinician Stethoscope Specifications
- Chestpiece Type: AFD Technology.
- Chestpiece Material: Zinc.
- Chestpiece Finish: Brushed.
- Chestpiece Weight: 2.8 oz (79.4 g).
- Diaphragm Diameter: 2.1875" (5.55 cm).
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiber Glass.
- Diaphragm Type: AFD Technology.
ADC Chestpiece for Adscope 615 Platinum Clinician Stethoscope Media and Literature