Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ADC Chestpiece for Adscope 608 Convertible Clinician Stethoscope can be used to replace the chestpiece on the ADC Adscope 608 Convertible Clinician Stethoscope. The chestpiece's adjustable frequency (AFD) technology allows you to tune the diaphragm to enhance high and low frequency response in both the adult and pediatric diaphragms, or convert the pediatric diaphragm to an extra deep bell for unsurpassed low-frequency response.
Note: This is the replacement for the chestpiece only and does not include the binaural tubing assembly.
ADC Chestpiece for Adscope 608 Convertible Clinician Stethoscope Features
- Available in two different colors:
- Black (#608-01BK).
- Gray (#608-01G).
- Convertible chestpiece provides adult diaphragm/bell or adult/pediatric diaphragm configurations.
- Combination diaphragm/bell adult chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability.
- ADC's AFD technology provides enhanced acoustic response: light pressure for low, bell-type frequency, firm pressure for high, diaphragm-type frequency.
- Extra-large bell (1.38" diameter) for unsurpassed low-frequency response.
- Ultra-sensitive diaphragm (1.75" diameter) for greater amplification and crisper high-frequency response.
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rims for patient comfort.
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA.
ADC Chestpiece for Adscope 608 Convertible Clinician Stethoscope Specifications
- Chestpiece Type: Convertible/AFD.
- Chestpiece Material: Stainless.
- Chestpiece Finish: Satin.
- Chestpiece Weight Convertible: 3.7 oz (107.5 g).
- Chestpiece Weight AFD: 3.3 oz (95.4 g).
- Diaphragm Diameter Convertible: 1.75" (4.45 cm).
- Diaphragm Diameter AFD: 1.38" (3.5 cm).
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiber Glass.
- Diaphragm Type: AFD Technology.
- Bell Diameter: 1.38" (3.5 cm).