Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Chestpiece for Adscope 605 Infant Clinician Stethoscope can be used to replace the chestpiece on the ADC Adscope 605 Infant Clinician Stethoscope. The ADC Chestpiece for Adscope 605 Infant Clinician Stethoscope is a combination infant chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability. The combination infant chestpiece offers both an ultra-sensitive diaphragm for greater amplification and crisper high-frequency transmission as well as a bell for unsurpassed low-frequency response.
Note: This is the replacement for the chestpiece only and does not include the binaural tubing assembly.
ADC Chestpiece for Adscope 605 Infant Clinician Stethoscope Features
- Available in two different colors:
- Black (#605-01BK).
- Gray (#605-01G).
- 7/8" diameter bell provides unsurpassed low-frequency response.
- 1 1/8" diameter diaphragm for greater amplification and crisper high-frequency transmission.
- Ultra-sensitive diaphragm for greater amplification.
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort.
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA.
ADC Chestpiece for Adscope 605 Infant Clinician Stethoscope Specifications
- Chestpiece Type: Combination.
- Chestpiece Material: Stainless.
- Chestpiece Finish: Satin.
- Chestpiece Weight: 1.5 oz (42.5 g).
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1.125" (2.85 cm).
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiber Glass.
- Diaphragm Type: Standard.
- Bell Diameter: 0.875" (2.2 cm).
ADC Chestpiece for Adscope 605 Infant Clinician Stethoscope Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.