Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Chestpiece for Adscope 603 Clinician Stethoscope can be used to replace the chestpiece on the ADC Adscope 603 Clinician Stethoscope. The ADC Chestpiece for Adscope 603 Clinician Stethoscope is a combination diaphragm/bell adult chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability.
Note: This is the replacement for the chestpiece only and does not include the binaural tubing assembly.
ADC Chestpiece for Adscope 603 Clinician Stethoscope Features
- Available in five different colors: (Gray is used to replace all Adscope 603 Clinician Stethoscope colors except BK, COP, ST, or GP).
- Black (#603-01BK).
- Gray (#603-01G).
- Copper (#603-01COP).
- Tactical (#603-01ST).
- Gold Plated (#603-01GP).
- ADC's AFD technology provides enhanced acoustic response.
- Light pressure for low, bell-type frequency, firm pressure for high, diaphragm-type frequency.
- Extra large bell (1 3/8" diameter) for unsurpassed low-frequency response.
- Ultra-sensitive diaphragm (1 3/4" diameter) for greater amplification and crisper high-frequency response.
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rims for patient comfort.
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA.
ADC Chestpiece for Adscope 603 Clinician Stethoscope Specifications
- Chestpiece Type: Combination.
- Chestpiece Material: Stainless.
- Chestpiece Finish: Satin/Copper/Tactical/Gold.
- Chestpiece Weight: 3.1 oz (87.9 g).
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1.75" (4.45 cm).
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiber Glass.
- Diaphragm Type: AFD Technology.
- Bell Diameter: 1.375" (3.5 cm).
ADC Chestpiece for Adscope 603 Clinician Stethoscope Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.