Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The ADC Chestpiece for Adscope 600 Platinum Cardiology Stethoscope can be used to replace the chestpiece on the ADC Adscope 600 Platinum Cardiology Stethoscope. The ADC Adscope 600 Platinum Cardiology Stethoscope uses AFD technology that provides the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm in a convenient one-sided chestpiece.
Note: This is the replacement for the chestpiece only and does not include the binaural tubing assembly.
ADC Chestpiece for Adscope 600 Platinum Cardiology Stethoscope Features
- Available in four different colors: (Gray is used to replace all Adscope 600 Platinum Cardiology Stethoscope colors except BK, GP, or ST).
- Black (#600-01BK).
- Gray (#600-01G).
- Tactical (#600-01ST).
- Gold Finish (#600-01GP).
- Light pressure for low, bell-type frequency, firm pressure for high, diaphragm-type frequency.
- Sculpted chestpiece precisely CNC machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance, rugged durability, and impressive ergonomics.
- Non-chill diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort.
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA.
ADC Chestpiece for Adscope 600 Platinum Cardiology Stethoscope Specifications
- Chestpiece Type: AFD Technology.
- Chestpiece Material: Stainless.
- Chestpiece Finish: Mirror/Tactical/Gold.
- Chestpiece Weight: 3.6 oz (102 g).
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1.75" (4.45 cm).
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiber Glass.
- Diaphragm Type: AFD Technology.
- Headset Finish: Satin/Tactical/Gold.
ADC Chestpiece for Adscope 600 Platinum Cardiology Stethoscope Media and Literature