Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The ADC Chestpiece for ADC Adscope-Lite 614 Platinum Pediatric Stethoscope can be used to replace the chestpiece on the ADC Adscope-Lite 614 Platinum Pediatric Stethoscope. This chestpiece combines the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm in a convenient, one-sided chestpiece. The compact, sculpted design features our adjustable frequency (AFD) technology, allowing you to tune the diaphragm to enhance both high and low-frequency response.
Note: This is the replacement for the chestpiece only and does not include the binaural tubing assembly.
ADC Chestpiece for ADC Adscope-Lite 614 Platinum Pediatric Stethoscope Features
- Available in two different colors:
- Black (#614-01BK).
- Gray (#614-01G).
- ADC's AFD technology provides enhanced acoustic response in a pediatric diaphragm.
- Light pressure for low, bell-type frequency, firm pressure for high, diaphragm-type frequency.
- Sculpted 1" diameter chestpiece machined from lightweight zinc alloy with an attractive satin finish.
- Non-chill diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort.
ADC Chestpiece for ADC Adscope-Lite 614 Platinum Pediatric Stethoscope Specifications
- Chestpiece Type: AFD Technology.
- Chestpiece Material: Zinc.
- Chestpiece Finish: Mirror.
- Chestpiece Weight: 1.4 oz (39.7 g).
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1.375" (3.5 cm).
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiber Glass.
- Diaphragm Type: AFD Technology.
ADC Chestpiece for ADC Adscope-Lite 614 Platinum Pediatric Stethoscope Media and Literature