Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Carry Case for System 5 Portable 5 Cuff Sphygmomanometer Multicuff Kit includes five cuff pockets to hold sphygmomanometer cuffs sized from child to thigh, a padded palm style gauge storage pocket, and a self repairing nylon zipper with twin pulls. This nylon attachâˆšÂ© style case is available in Navy (#883N) or Orange (#883O).
Note: This kit includes the carry case only and does not include a palm gauge manometer or any cuffs.
Warranty: 3 Years.
The ADC Carry Case for System 5 Portable 5 Cuff Sphygmomanometer Multicuff Kit is designed to hold a palm style gauge and five cuffs.
ADC Carry Case for System 5 Portable 5 Cuff Sphygmomanometer Multicuff Kit Features
- Made of 600D nylon shell with 420D nylon lining, double zipper, and webbed handle.
- May be hung in open position from handle for easy access to components.
- Dual zipper closure permits rapid access, and protects against the elements.
- Compact enough to fit in most emergency bags or trauma boxes.
ADC Carry Case for System 5 Portable 5 Cuff Sphygmomanometer Multicuff Kit Specifications
- Storage Case Dimensions (Closed): 10" x 9" x 4" (25.4 cm 22.86 cm 10.16 cm).
- Storage Case Colors and Product Numbers: Navy (#883B) / Orange (#883O).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.