Shop with Confidence at MFI
The ADC Buck Neurological Hammer combines four instruments in one. The handle conceals a screw-in brush and a needle is contained within the head to allow for additional reflex and neurological testing. The brush accessory can be used to assess thigmesthesia or sensitivity to light touch on various parts of the body. The needle can be used for similar testing or to assist in testing for pain sensitivity in the upper or lower extremities.
Warranty: 1 Year.
ADC Buck Neurological Hammer Features
- This item is available in either standard or retail display packaging:
- Standard (#3691) / Display Packaging (#3691Q).
- Chrome-plated handle with two sided synthetic rubber head.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Overall Length: 7.5" (19.05 cm).