Shop with Confidence at MFI
The ADC Binaural Tubing for Gold Adscope 600 Platinum Cardiology Stethoscope (#600-05GP) can be used to replace the binaural tubing assembly for the ADC Adscope 600 Platinum Cardiology Stethoscope (#600GP). The heavy-walled binaural tubing features large-diameter aural tubes, a double-leaf tensioning spring, and wears easily while withstanding thousands of cycles.
Note: This is the replacement for the binaural tubing assembly only and does not include the chestpiece.
ADC Binaural Tubing for Gold Adscope 600 Platinum Cardiology Stethoscope Features
- Tubing is black, and the headset has a gold finish.
- Cardiology headset with large-bore stainless-steel binaurals are fixed at 15 degrees angle to maximize comfort and acoustic seal.
- Bi-lumen (dual bore) 19" PVC tubing is soft and flexible and has been made without phthalates since 2014.
- Adsoft Plus silicone eartips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal.
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA.
ADC Binaural Tubing for Gold Adscope 600 Platinum Cardiology Stethoscope Specifications
- Headset Type: Cardiology.
- Headset Material: Stainless.
- Headset Finish: Gold.
- Tubing Length: 19" (48 cm).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.