Shop with Confidence at MFI
The ADC Binaural Tubing for Adscope 600/601/602 Cardiology Stethoscopes can be used to replace the binaural tubing assembly for the ADC Adscope 600 Platinum Cardiology Stethoscope, ADC Adscope 601 Convertible Cardiology Stethoscope, or the ADC Adscope 602 Traditional Cardiology Stethoscope. The heavy-walled binaural tubing features large-diameter aural tubes, a double-leaf tensioning spring, and wears easily while withstanding thousands of cycles.
Note: This is the replacement for the binaural tubing assembly only and does not include the chestpiece.
ADC Binaural Tubing for Adscope 600/601/602 Cardiology Stethoscopes Features
- Available in three different colors:
- Burgundy (#601-05BD).
- Black (#601-05BK).
- Dark Green (#601-05DG).
- Cardiology headset with large-bore stainless-steel binaurals are fixed at 15 degrees angle to maximize comfort and acoustic seal.
- Bi-lumen (dual bore) 19" PVC tubing is soft and flexible and has been made without phthalates since 2014.
- Adsoft Plus silicone eartips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal.
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA.
ADC Binaural Tubing for Adscope 600/601/602 Cardiology Stethoscopes Specifications
- Headset Type: Cardiology.
- Headset Material: Stainless.
- Headset Finish: Satin.
- Tubing Length: 19" (48 cm).