Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Babinski Neurological Hammer features a dual position instrument head which makes this a truly versatile neurological instrument. The octagonal stainless steel handle contains a concealed needle which can be used for additional reflex and neurological testing. The needle can be used to assist in testing for pain sensitivity in the upper or lower extremities.
Warranty: 1 Year.
ADC Babinski Neurological Hammer Features
- This item is available in either standard or retail display packaging:
- Standard (#3697) / Display Packaging (#3697Q).
- Rubber head may be used in both the horizontal or vertical positions.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Overall Length: 8.5" (21.59 cm).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.