Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Advantage 6021N Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor measures pulse, systolic and diastolic pressure, and includes a deluxe storage case and four "AA" batteries which are used to power the monitor. Three cuff sizes are available to ensure a perfect fit around the upper arm.
Warranty: 5 Years.
ADC Advantage 6021N Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Features
- Available in three different self-adjusting cuff sizes:
- Wide Range Soft Cuff (#6021N) fits arm ranges from: 8.7” - 16.5” (22 cm to 42 cm).
- Small Adult Soft Cuff (#6021NSA) fits arm ranges from: 6.7" - 8.7" (17 cm - 22 cm).
- Large Adult Soft Cuff (#6021NX) fits arm ranges from: 12.5" - 20.4" (32 cm - 52 cm).
- British Hypertension Society (BHS) AA rating ensures unrivaled accuracy.
- Smart Logic Technology determines ideal inflation level.
- Irregular Heartbeat detector.
- Automatic inflation and deflation control.
- Recalls last 99 readings with date and time stamp for two users.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Meets or exceeds EN 1060-1, and EN 1060-3.
- Optional AC adapter (#6023NZAC) sold separately.
ADC Advantage 6021N Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Specifications
- Type: Auto Upper Arm.
- Technology: Oscillometric.
- Pressure Sensor: Capactive.
- Inflation: Automatic.
- Deflation: Internal Auto Valve.
- Cuff Pressure Display Range: 0 - 299.
- Display: LCD.
- Display Size: 2” x 2.25” (51 mm x 57 mm).
- Systolic/Diastolic Measurement Range: 30 - 280.
- Pulse Range Display: 40 - 200.
- Resolution: 1 mm Hg.
- Pressure Accuracy: +/- 3 mm Hg.
- Pulse Accuracy: +/- 5%.
- Power Source: 4 "AA" Batteries.
- Memory: (2x) 99.
- Irregular Heartbeat: Yes.
- MAM (Average Mode): No.
- Traffic Light: No.
- AM/PM: No.
- USB/PC Link: No.
- AC Adapter: Optional.
- Main Unit Dimensions: 5” x 3.13” x 2.25” (127 mm x 108 mm x 57 mm).
- In Case Dimensions: 6.75” x 4.25” x 3” (171 mm x 108 mm x 76 mm).
- Weight: 1.07 lbs (487 g).
- Cuff Type: D-Bar Self Adjusting.
- Storage Case: Nylon Zipper Case.
ADC Advantage 6021N Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Sizes
|Part Number||Size||For Arm Circumferences|
|#6021N||Wide Range Soft Cuff||
8.7” to 16.5”
|#6021NSA||Small Adult Soft Cuff||
6.7” to 8.7”
|#6021NX||Large Adult Soft Cuff||
12.5” to 20.4”
ADC Advantage 6021N Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.