Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Advantage 6016N Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor (#6016N) measures pulse, systolic and diastolic pressure, and includes a compact storage case and two "AAA" batteries which are used to power the monitor.
Warranty: 5 Years.
ADC Advantage 6016N Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Features
- British Hypertension Society (BHS) AA rating ensures unrivaled accuracy.
- Smart Logic Technology determines ideal inflation level.
- MAM Advantage Average mode automatically averages 3 readings for superior reporting accuracy.
- Advanced 2 zone memory with date and time stamp recalls last 99 readings for two different people.
- Wrist cuff fits 5.3" to 7.7" (13.5 cm - 19.5 cm) wrists.
- Auto off.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Meets or exceeds EN 1060-1, and EN 1060-3.
- Optional PC Software sold separately (#6023NPC).
- Optional PC Link Analyzer Software connects your blood pressure monitor to your PC to download and print data, graphs, charts, and tables of your readings.
- Can be used with Microsoft's Healthvault (optional USB cable required) and then displayed on apps available for IOS, Android, and Microsoft smart phones and tablets.
ADC Advantage 6016N Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Specifications
- Type: Auto Wrist.
- Technology: Oscillometric.
- Pressure Sensor: Capactive.
- Inflation: Automatic.
- Deflation: Internal Auto Valve.
- Cuff Pressure Display Range: 0 - 299.
- Display: LCD.
- Display Size: 1.88" x 1.5" (48 mm x 38 mm).
- Systolic/Diastolic Measurement Range: 30 - 280.
- Pulse Range Display: 40 - 200.
- Resolution: 1 mm Hg.
- Pressure Accuracy: +/- 3 mm Hg.
- Pulse Accuracy: +/- 5%.
- Power Source: 2 "AAA" Batteries.
- Memory: (2x) 99.
- Irregular Heartbeat: Yes.
- MAM (Average Mode): Yes.
- Traffic Light: Yes.
- AM/PM: Yes.
- USB/PC Link: Optional.
- Main Unit Dimensions: 3.25" x 2.38"x 1.25" (83 mm x 60 mm x 32 mm).
- In Case Dimensions: 3.75" x 4.25" x 4.25" (85 mm x 77 mm x 75 mm).
- Weight: 0.35 lb (148 g).
- Cuff Type: Wrist.
- Cuff Range: 5.3" - 7.7" (13.5 cm to 19.5 cm).
- Storage Case: Hard Case.
ADC Advantage 6016N Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.