Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Advantage 6015N Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor (#6015N) includes a compact storage case and two "AAA" batteries which are used to power the monitor.
Warranty: 5 Years - Defects in Materials and Workmanship under normal use and service.
The Advantage 6015N measures pulse, systolic pressure, and diastolic pressure.
ADC Advantage 6015N Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Features
- British Hypertension Society (BHS) AA rating ensures unrivaled accuracy.
- Smart Logic Technology determines ideal inflation level.
- Recalls last 99 readings for two users.
- Wrist cuff fits 5.3 to 7.7" (13.5 to 19.5 cm) wrists.
- Auto off.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Extra large LCD display for easier viewing.
- Meets or exceeds EN 1060-1 and EN 1060-3.
ADC Advantage 6015N Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Specifications
- Color: Navy.
- Type: Auto Wrist.
- Technology: Oscillometric.
- Pressure Sensor: Capactive.
- Inflation: Automatic.
- Deflation: Internal Auto Valve.
- Cuff Pressure Display Range: 0 - 299.
- Display: LCD.
- Display Size: 1.88" x 1.5" (48 mm x 38 mm).
- Systolic/Diastolic Measurement Range: 30 - 280.
- Pulse Range Display: 40 - 200.
- Resolution: 1 mm Hg.
- Pressure Accuracy: +/- 3 mm Hg.
- Pulse Accuracy: +/- 5%.
- Power Source: Two "AAA" Batteries.
- Memory: (2x) 99.
- Irregular Heartbeat: Yes.
- MAM (Average Mode): No.
- Traffic Light: No.
- AM/PM: No.
- USB/PC Link: No.
- Main Unit Dimensions: 3.25" x 2.38" x 1.25" (83 mm x 60 mm x 32 mm).
- In Case Dimensions: 3.75" x 4.25" x 4.25" (85 mm x 77 mm x 75 mm).
- Weight: 0.35 lb (148 g).
- Cuff Type: Wrist.
- Cuff Range: Adult: 5.3 to 7.7" (13.5 to 19.5 cm).
- Storage Case: Hard Case.
ADC Advantage 6015N Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.