Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The ADC Advantage 6012N Semi-Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor (#6012N) includes four "AA" batteries which are used to power the monitor, one bulb, and one adult cuff.
Note: Inflation bulb and cuff not included.
Warranty: 5 Years.
The ADC Advantage 6012N Semi-Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor is a compact and easy-to-use semi-automatic upper arm digital home blood pressure monitor. It measures pulse, systolic, and diastolic pressure.
ADC Advantage 6012N Semi-Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Features
- Manual inflation.
- Self adjusting adult latex-free D-Bar cuff fits arm ranges from 8.7" to 12.6" (22 cm to 32 cm).
- Automatic deflation valve.
- Last reading memory.
- Auto off.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Meets or exceeds EN 1060-1, and EN 1060-3.
ADC Advantage 6012N Semi-Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Specifications
- Type: Semi-Auto Upper Arm.
- Technology: Oscillometric.
- Pressure Sensor: Capacitive.
- Inflation: Manual Squeeze Bulb.
- Deflation: External Auto Valve.
- Cuff Pressure Display Range: 0 - 299.
- Display: LCD.
- Display Size: 2" x 2.25" (51 mm x 57 mm).
- Systolic/Diastolic Measurement Range: 30 - 280.
- Pulse Range Display: 40 - 200.
- Resolution: 1 mm Hg.
- Pressure Accuracy: +/- 3 mm Hg.
- Pulse Accuracy: +/- 5%.
- Power Source: 4 "AA" Batteries.
- Memory: Last Reading.
- Irregular Heartbeat: No.
- MAM (Average Mode): No.
- Traffic Light: No.
- AM/PM: No.
- USB/PC Link: No.
- Main Unit Dimensions: 5" x 3.13" x 2.25" (127 mm x 108 mm x 57 mm).
- Weight: 0.96 lb (436 g).
- Cuff Type: D-Bar Self Adjusting.
- Cuff Range: 8.7" - 12.6" (22 cm to 32 cm).
ADC Advantage 6012N Semi-Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Media and Literature
Yes, this unit utilizes a hand pump bulb, but the automatic pump-up models just incorporate one more item that can break, and the hand pump ball and tube can be replaced. The electronic components work, but I suspect that "repair" is impossible and only "replacement" will correct any issues there. This unit is reasonably priced, and it did arrive quickly, so I am satisfied - so far.