Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Advantage 6005 Manual Blood Pressure Kit (#6005) includes an attached nurse scope, a zippered carrying case, and operating instructions.
Warranty: 1 Year (5 Year Calibration Warranty on Manometer).
ADC Advantage 6005 Manual Blood Pressure Kit Features
- Dial features bold white numerals on black face for easy reading.
- Self-adjusting D-Ring Adcuff for Home for one-handed application.
- Size Guide marking system ensures optimal accuracy.
- Auto-deflation valve.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1.
ADC Advantage 6005 Manual Blood Pressure Kit Specifications
- Type: Manual Upper Arm.
- Technology: Auscultatory.
- Pressure Sensor: Aneroid.
- Inflation: Manual Squeeze Bulb.
- Deflation: External Auto Valve.
- Cuff Pressure Display Range: 0 - 300.
- Display: Analog Dial.
- Systolic/Diastolic Measurement Range: 0 - 300.
- Resolution: 2 mm Hg.
- Pressure Accuracy: +/- 3 mm Hg.
- Power Source: Mechanical.
- Memory: None.
- Weight: 0.96 lb (436 g).
- Cuff Type: D-Bar Self Adjusting.
- Cuff Range: 9.4" - 13.2" (24 cm to 33 cm).
- Storage Case: Vinyl Zipper Bag.
ADC Advantage 6005 Manual Blood Pressure Kit Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.