- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Easy to use and needs no routine maintenance except battery replacement
- Ideally suited for home, sport, or aviation use and reads SpO2 and pulse rate in just a few seconds
- Bright red LED display
- Two changeable display modes
- MFR: American Diagnostic Corporation | Ships from ADC
- MPN: 2200
- Phone: (800) 232-2670
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ADC Advantage 2200 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter (#2200) includes a Carry Lanyard (#2100-1), two "AAA" batteries, and an instruction booklet.
Warranty: 1 Year Limited - Defects in Materials and Workmanship under normal use and service.
The Advantage 2200 is ideally suited for home, sport, or aviation use and reads SpO2 and pulse rate in just a few seconds.
The ultra-portable Advantage 2200 Pulse Oximeter gives you information about oxygen saturation (%SpO2 - the amount of oxygen in the blood) and pulse rate at your fingertip (not the thumb). It is easy to use and needs no routine maintenance except battery replacement.
Note: Not available for purchase in Canada.
ADC Advantage 2200 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Features
- Reads SpO2 and Pulse Rate.
- Two changeable display modes.
- Bright red LED display.
- Latex free.
ADC Advantage 2200 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Specifications
- Type: Fingertip (index finger is most recommended).
- Finger Range: 8 - 20 mm (0.31 - 0.79") [distance between fingernail (top) and finger pad (bottom)].
- SpO2 Range: 70 - 99%.
- Pulse Rate Range: 30 - 235 bpm.
- Pulse Rate Display Mode: Bargraph.
- SpO2 Accuracy: +/- 2% at 80 - 99%, +/- 3% @ 70 - 80%.
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: +/- 2 bpm.
- Power Requirements: Two AAA Alkaline batteries.
- Power Consumption: 40 mA.
- Battery Life: 30 hours (continuous).
- Dimensions: 2.19" x 1.13" x 1" (55 mm x 29 mm x 25 mm).
- Weight: 1.76 oz (50 g).
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 104 °F (5 to 40 °C).
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 131 °F (-20 to 55 °C).
- Relative Humidity in Operation: +/- 80%.
- Relative Humidity in Storage: +/- 93%.
ADC Advantage 2200 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Literature
I paid quite a bit more for this unit thinking that I would get a good reliable unit, but the unit takes a really long time to give the results and the results at times are totally wrong. Sometimes it does not give any results. The previous one I had which was a fraction of the price worked great. Perhaps I got a faulty one.
Thank you for your honest review. The ADC Advantage 2200 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter includes a warranty for defects in material and workmanship. Your account manager can assist you with manufacturer inquiries. They will be in contact shortly!
Easy to read and use. Works fine. Prompt shipping.
It works very well, thank you.