- This item may be affected by COVID-19
- Ultra-fast two second oral/rectal/axillary reading
- Battery Life: 1,000 uses
- Flexible tip for patient safety
- Large LCD screen for easy reading that shows the temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 2 Years
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ADC Adtemp Ultra 417 Digital Thermometer includes five probe sheaths, an integral scabbard type carry case, and replaceable 4 V coin-type battery.
Warranty: 2 Years - Defects in Materials and Workmanship under normal use and service.
The Adtemp Ultra 417 is an ultra-fast stick-type digital thermometer which uses proprietary predictive technology for an ultra-fast two second oral reading. It features a flexible tip for patient safety and a large LCD screen for easy reading that shows the temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius. An audible tone lets you know when measurement is complete.
Note: Not available for sale in Canada.
ADC Adtemp Ultra 417 Digital Thermometer Features
- Two second measurement using proprietary predictive technology.
- Replaceable 3 V (2032Li) coin-type battery provides a minimum of 1,000 full-duty measurements.
- Jumbo Display: Extra large LCD for easier viewing.
- Backlight Display: LCD with backlight during measurement or when measurement is complete.
- Audible Alert: Distinctive beep when temperature measurement is complete or unit powered off.
- Last Reading Memory: Displays results of last measurement.
- Splash resistant to class.
- Contemporary Euro design.
- Meets the accuracy requirements for intermittent thermometers under ASTM E1112.
- Packaging: Giftbox.
- Latex-Free: Not made with Natural Rubber Latex.
- CE marked for use in the EU.
- Inspected in the USA.
Adtemp Thermometer Sheath is required for use:
- #416-50: 50 per Box.
- #416-100: 100 per Box.
- #416-1000: 1,000 per Box.
ADC Adtemp Ultra 417 Digital Thermometer Specifications
- Type: Oral/Rectal/Axillary.
- Technology: Predictive.
- Scale: Dual (°F / °C).
- Range: 95.0 to 107.6 °F (35.0 to 42.0 °C).
- Accuracy: 0.2 °F (0.1 °C).
- Response Time: 2 sec (Oral / Rectal / Axillary).
- Battery Type: CR2032.
- Battery Life: 1,000 uses.
- Dimensions: 5" x 0.75" x 0.38" (12.7 cm x 1.91 cm x 0.95 cm).
- Weight: 0.49 oz (13.9 g).
- Operating Environment: 60.8 to 104 °F (16 to 40 °C).
- Storage Environment: -4 to 122 °F (-20 to 50 °C).