Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Adtemp 426 Adimals Digital Thermometer includes five probe sheaths, a clear plastic scabbard-type storage case, and a replaceable 1.55 V coin-type battery.
Warranty: 2 Years - Defects in Materials and Workmanship under normal use and service.
The Adimals 426 is a digital stick thermometer with a fresh, fun, and friendly animal face that's great for pediatric care. This thermometer features a large LCD screen for easy reading that shows the temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius and an audible tone which lets you know when measurement is complete.
This Adtemp 426 Adimals Thermometer is recommended for use by family practitioners, nurses, nurse practitioners, pediatricians, and school nurses/first aid. It is intended to measure the body temperature of a patient by means of a transducer coupled with an electric signal amplification, conditioning, and display unit.
Note: Not available for purchase in Canada.
Note: Every ADC Adtemp stick thermometer meets the accuracy requirements for intermittent thermometers under ASTM E1112.
ADC Adtemp 426 Adimals Digital Thermometer Features
- Jumbo LCD display.
- Replaceable 1.55 V (LR41) type battery provides up to 4,000 measurements.
- Water resistant.
- Audible Alert: Distinctive beep when temperature measurement is complete or unit is powered on/off.
- Last Reading Memory: Displays results of last measurement.
- Flex probe.
- Meets the accuracy requirements for intermittent thermometers under ASTM E1112.
- Latex free.
- CE Mark.
- Packaging: Giftbox.
Adtemp Thermometer Sheath is required for use:
- #416-50: 50 per Box.
- #416-100: 100 per Box.
- #416-1000: 1,000 per Box.
ADC Adtemp 426 Adimals Digital Thermometer Specifications
- Type: Oral/Rectal/Axillary.
- Technology: Peak-hold.
- Scale: Dual (degrees F / degrees C).
- Range: 89.6 to 109.4 degrees F (32.0 to 43.0 degrees C).
- Accuracy: 0.3 degrees F (0.2 degrees C).
- Response Time: 10 sec.
- Battery Type: 1.55 V (LR41).
- Battery Life: 4,000 uses.
- Dimensions: 6.1" x 1.2" x 0.66" (155.5 mm x 32.5 mm x 17 mm).
- Weight: 0.7 oz (20 g).
- Operating Environment: 20 to 95 degrees F (10 to 35 degrees C).
- Storage Environment: -13 to 131 degrees F (-25 to 55 degrees C).
ADC Adtemp 426 Adimals Digital Thermometer Configurations
- #426B: Bear.
- #426F: Frog.
- #426K: Koala.
- #426P: Panda.
ADC Adtemp 426 Adimals Digital Thermometer Media and Literature
The thermometers that I ordered are not in the least bit accurate.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.