- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 2 Years
- The first digital stick thermometer designed for veterinary applications
- Readings in about ten seconds
- Large LCD screen for easy reading that shows the temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Battery Life: 1,500 uses
- MFR: American Diagnostic Corporation
- Phone: (800) 232-2670
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ADC Adtemp 422 Veterinary Digital Thermometer includes five probe sheaths, an integral carry case, and a replaceable 1.55 V coin-type battery.
Warranty: 2 Years - Defects in Materials and Workmanship under normal use and service.
The Adtemp VI Veterinary Thermometer is the first digital stick thermometer designed for veterinary applications, with readings in about ten seconds. The 422 offers a specially designed housing with lanyard attachment for enhanced removal. This thermometer also features a large LCD screen for easy reading that shows the temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius, has last reading memory, and an audible tone that lets you know when measurement is complete.
The Adtemp 422 is used to measure the body temperature of animals by means of a transducer coupled with an electric signal amplification, conditioning, and display unit.
Note: Not available for sale in Canada.
ADC Adtemp 422 Veterinary Digital Thermometer Features
- Display: LCD.
- Last reading memory displays results of the last measurement.
- Water resistant.
- Audible Alert: Distinctive beep when temperature measurement is complete and unit powered on/off.
- Replaceable 1.55 V (LR41) battery provides up to 1,500 measurements.
- Meets the accuracy requirements for intermittent thermometers under ASTM E1112.
- Latex free.
- Packaging: Polybag.
Adtemp Thermometer Sheath is required for use:
- #416-50: 50 per Box.
- #416-100: 100 per Box.
- #416-1000: 1,000 per Box.
ADC Adtemp 422 Veterinary Digital Thermometer Specifications
- Type: Veterinary.
- Technology: Peak-hold.
- Scale: Dual (°F / °C) (Fahrenheit is default).
- Range: 90.0 to 111.9 °F (32.0 to 43.9 °C).
- Accuracy: 0.2 °F (0.1 °C).
- Oral: N/A.
- Rectal: 10 sec.
- Axillary: N/A.
- Battery Type: 1.55 V (LR41).
- Battery Life: 1,500 uses.
- Dimensions: 5.75" x 1" x 0.75" (14.6 cm x 2.54 cm x 1.9 cm).
- Weight: 0.8 oz (11 g).
- Operating Environment: 50 to 113 °F (10 to 45 °C).
- Storage Environment: 50 to 86 °F (10 to 30 °C).
ADC Adtemp 422 Veterinary Digital Thermometer Literature
Works great on pets and people! And at a good price.
Easy to read and use. I bought them as I have elderly neighbors and they were using old glass mercury thermometers. The stores were totally out of the digital. I received them in a timely matter all things considered. I would recommend them to anyone. They work for humans and animals.