- 8 second measurement using proprietary predictive technology
- Large LCD display with color-coded back-lighting (green for readings in the normal range)
- Intended to measure human body temperature in children and adults
- Can be used in either a professional or household environment
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 Years
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ADC Adtemp 418N Digital Thermometer includes five probe sheaths and an integral scabbard-type carry case.
Warranty: 2 Years - Defects in Materials and Workmanship under normal use and service.
The Adtemp 418N Digital Thermometer uses proprietary predictive technology for an ultra-fast eight second reading. This thermometer features a flexible tip for patient safety and a large LCD screen for easy reading that shows the temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
The 418N improves upon and replaces the Model 418 Thermometer. The updated version of this feature-rich digital stick thermometer features an ultra-fast response time, large display, color-coded backlighting, a larger size for easier handling, and a 3 V battery for longer battery life.
This device is intended to measure human body temperature in children and adults. It has a compact size and digital display and can be used in either a professional or household environment.
The Adtemp 418N Digital Thermometer was previously known as the Adtemp V 418N Fast Read Digital Thermometer.
Note: Not available for sale in Canada.
ADC Adtemp 418N Digital Thermometer Features
- 8 second measurement using proprietary predictive technology.
- Beeper: Audible tone that lets you know when measurement is complete and the thermometer is powered on/off (one beep at start-up, continuous beep at measurement completion).
- Flex probe.
- Large LCD display with color-coded back-lighting [green for readings in the normal range and red for readings above 99.5 °F (37.5 °C)].
- Replaceable 3 V battery (CR2032) provides up to 2,000 measurements.
- Last Reading Memory: Displays results of last measurement.
- Automatic Turn Off: In approximately 5 minutes.
- Water Resistant: Splash resistant to class.
- Meets the accuracy requirements for intermittent thermometers under ASTM E1112.
- Marked CE for use in the EU.
- Latex and phthalate-free.
- Packaging: Giftbox.
Adtemp Thermometer Sheath is required for use:
- #416-50: 50 per Box.
- #416-100: 100 per Box.
- #416-1000: 1,000 per Box.
ADC Adtemp 418N Digital Thermometer Specifications
- Type: Oral/Rectal/Axillary.
- Technology: Predictive.
- Scale: Dual (°F / °C) (Fahrenheit is default).
- Range: 93.2 to 111.0 °F (34.0 to 43.9 °C).
- Accuracy: 0.2 °F (0.1 °C).
- Response Time: 8 sec (Oral, Rectal, and Axillary).
- Battery Type: 3 V (CR2032) lithium-metal.
- Battery Life: 2,000 uses.
- Dimensions: 5.31" (L) x 1.14" (W) x 0.59" (H) (13.49 cm x 2.9 cm x 1.49 cm).
- Weight: 0.77 oz (22 g) with battery.
- Operating Environment: 50 to 104 °F (10 to 40 °C).
- Storage Environment: -13 to 131 °F (-25 to 55 °C).
ADC Adtemp 418N Digital Thermometer Literature
Great deal, good quality product. Fast shipping.
Works great! Thanks to MFI Medical for getting my order out fast!
This is a really great deal on a fantastic thermometer. It has a larger than normal screen to see the numbers which I loved. It came with some probe covers which was a bonus. But best of all, it read very quickly (about 9-10 seconds) and was very accurate. Shipping was very fast and I would highly recommend ordering other things from them as well but especially this thermometer
seemz to work fairly fast
Required by our sponsor to use these for participants in our clinical trials. Seem relatively accurate compared to other inexpensive thermometers.