- This item may be affected by COVID-19
- Packaging: SPU Kit for single patient use
- Reads in as little as 30 seconds (typical response time is 30 - 40 seconds)
- Intended to measure human body temperature in children and adults
- Can be used in a professional or household environment
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 Years
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ADC Adtemp 413 Digital Thermometer SPU Kit includes 20 Adtemp Thermometer Sheaths and a scabbard-type carry case that keeps the instrument sanitary.
Warranty: 2 Years - Defects in Materials and Workmanship under normal use and service.
The Adtemp 413 Digital Stick Thermometer features a compact design and LCD screen that shows a temperature reading in either Fahrenheit or Celsius in as little as 30 seconds. An audible tone lets you know when measurement is complete.
This device is intended to measure human body temperature in children and adults. It has a compact size and digital display that can be used in a professional or household environment.
Note: Not available for purchase in Canada.
ADC Adtemp 413 Digital Thermometer SPU Kit Features
- Compact size - under 5" long, weighs just 11 grams.
- Display: LCD.
- Reads in as little as 30 seconds (typical response time is 30 - 40 seconds).
- Replaceable 1.55v (LR41) type battery provides up to 4,500 measurements.
- Audible Alert: Distinctive beep when temperature measurement is complete or the unit is powered on/off.
- Last Reading Memory: Displays results of the last measurement.
- Water Resistant: Splash resistant to class.
- Latex Content: Not made with Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaging: SPU Kit for single patient use.
- CE: Marked for use in the EU.
- Meets the accuracy requirements for intermittent thermometers under ASTM E1112.
- Needs sheaths.
ADC Adtemp 413 Digital Thermometer SPU Kit Specifications
- Type: Oral/Rectal/Axillary.
- Technology: Peak-hold.
- Scale: Dual (°F / °C) with Fahrenheit as default.
- Range: 90.0 to 109.9 °F (32.0 to 43.9 °C).
- Accuracy: 0.2 °F (0.1 °C).
- Response Time: 60 seconds max.
- Battery Type: 1.55v (LR41).
- Battery Life: 4,500 uses.
- Dimensions: 5" x 3/4" x 3/8" (12.7 cm x 1.91 cm x 0.95 cm).
- Weight: 0.39 oz (11 g).
- Operating Environment: 50 to 104 °F (10 to 40 °C).
- Storage Environment: -13 to 131 °F (-25 to 55 °C).
ADC Adtemp 413 Digital Thermometer SPU Kit Configurations
- #413BK: Blue Cap - Oral.
- #413RK: Red Cap - Rectal.