Condition: Factory New
Warranty: 5 Years
American Diagnostic Corporation
Ships from ADC
- Phone: (800) 232-2670
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The ADC Adstation 56802 3.5V Wall PMV Otoscope/Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Set with Wallboard for ADView 2 includes an ADC Diagnostix 5422 3.5V PMV Otoscope Head, an ADC Diagnostix 5442 3.5V Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Head, a power supply base unit that includes a power switch, two 3.5V handles, an extension module, an ADC 5630 Wall Specula Dispenser, and an ADC Adstation Wallboard that allows you to easily mount your diagnostic set while leaving enough space to add and install an ADC ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station.
The wall transformer is available with a standard 120V or a 230V power supply with European plug in, and is easy to mount on to the included ADC Wallboard. The ADC Diagnostix 5422 3.5V PMV Otoscope Head and the ADC Diagnostix 5442 3.5V Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Head is available with a halogen/xenon lamp or an advanced AdLED lamp.
The large wallboard comes complete with all hardware for easy installation.
The ADC Adtemp 429 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer can also be added, and can be stored on the wallboard using the included wall cradle.
Note: This does not include the ADC ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station, but it is designed to fit on the included wallboard, and is available for purchase on our website.
Warranty: 5 Years (Wall Transformer), 2 Years (Instrument Head, Xenon Lamps, and Wallboard), Lifetime (LED Lamp), 2 Years - Defects in Materials and Workmanship (Thermometer).
The ADC Diagnostix 5422 3.5V PMV Otoscope Head is designed for examination of the inner ear and uses advanced optical technology to create a panoramic, magnified view that features twice the field of view and 66% greater magnification (11 mm field of view, 5X magnification) compared to ADC's standard otoscope. The ADC Diagnostix 5442 3.5V Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Head is intended to examine the media (cornea, aqueous, lens, and vitreous) and the retina of the eye.
The ADC 5630 Wall Specula Dispenser is a hygienic and practical solution to storing specula and includes five tubes that can store specula. The ADC Adstation Wallboard is a durable, easy-to-clean mounting solution and is made from long-lasting ABS with acrylic, for added UV stability. The Adtemp 429 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer features an infrared sensor that reads temperature from the middle of the forehead with no skin contact required for a safe and comfortable experience that minimizes the risk of cross-contamination. The infrared sensor simplifies temperature measurement which makes it ideal for screening, and measures the temperature in about one second.
ADC Adstation 56802 3.5V Wall PMV Otoscope/Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Set with Wallboard for ADView 2 Features
ADC Diagnostix 5422 3.5V PMV Otoscope Head Features:
- Significantly improved view of the auditory canal and tympanic membrane.
- Fiber-optic light transmission for an unobstructed view.
- Choose from halogen/xenon or high-performance LED illumination (4,200 Kelvin, CRI = 92).
- Reflection-optimized, high-performance glass optics.
- Adjustable focal depth.
- Suitable for throat illumination and pneumatic otoscopy (insufflator sold separately).
- Compatible with Welch Allyn specula.
- Anti-theft locking feature is standard.
ADC Diagnostix 5442 3.5V Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Head Features:
- High performance aspherical condenser lens reduces corneal reflection.
- Further reduction provided by utilizing distinct parallel observational and illuminating light beam. (Gullstrand's principal).
- Ergonomic design and integral thumb rest improves stability and allows one finger control of all functions.
- Synthetic rubber brow rest facilitates use with practitioner eyeglasses.
- Dust proof.
- Magnified/illuminated aperture viewing window.
- Universal bayonet mount for compatibility with other brands of 3.5V power supply handles.
- Anti-theft locking feature is standard.
- Secondary Focusing wheel with zero retention for quick correction of ametropias. Use this to provide virtually unlimited fine focus OR as a fast focus in lieu of the 89 viewing lenses.
- 89 viewing lenses - Plus single step from 1-45. Minus single step from 1-44.
- 28 aperture/filter combinations for improved versatility.
7 apertures include:
- Karo - grid like overlay that allows for easier transfer of observations to standard Karo (graph) paper.
- Slit - used to help determine levels of tumors and lesions.
- Fixation - has graduated cross-hairs for measuring eccentric fixation or locating lesions.
- Large - standard aperture for a dilated pupil and general examination of the eye.
- Small - provides excellent view of fundus through an undilated pupil.
- Micro spot - allows quick entry into small, undilated pupils.
- Half moon - provides a combination of depth perception and field of view.
3 filters (plus neutral) include:
- Red free - excludes red rays from examination field for easy identification of veins, arteries and nerve fibers.
- Cobalt - used with fluorescent dye to view small lesions, abrasions and foreign objects on the cornea.
- Polarizing - virtually eliminated corneal reflection.
- Magnetic switch activates power when handle is removed from cradle, automatically powers off when handle is replaced.
- Handle is CNC machined from solid brass and chrome plated in black with a ribbed surface for a sure grip.
- Adtronic electronic rheostatic light intensity control provides infinite continuous control.
- Adtronic auto-off feature after two minutes provides additional safety if instrument is mis-cradled.
- Bayonet instrument mount is compatible with all major brands of 3.5V instrument heads.
- Base unit contains the power switch and one handle and the extension holds the other handle.
- UL approved.
- Measures in about one second without patient contact eliminating the concern of cross contamination or costly probe covers.
- Measurement feedback system signals proper operating distance for accuracy.
- Measures at a distance of 1.5 - 2.5" (4 - 6 cm) from patient's forehead.
- Dual mode - body and object.
- Large backlit LCD display is easy to read.
- Wide temp range.
- Fahrenheit-Celsius switchable.
- Auto-off function after 30 seconds conserves battery life.
- Audible beep when measurement is complete, Night mode mutes volume.
- Compact ergonomic design.
Measurement Accuracy (Laboratory):
- Body Mode: 50 to 122 degrees F (10 to 50 degrees C).
- Object Mode: 32 to 212 degrees F (0 to 100 degrees C).
- Body Mode: +/- 0.5 degrees F, 71.6 to 104 degrees F (+/- 0.3 degrees C, 22 to 40 degrees C).
- Object Mode: < 68 degrees F +/- 1 degrees F, > 68 degrees F +/- 5% (< 20 degrees C +/- 1 degrees C, > 20 degrees C +/- 5%).
ADC Adstation 56802 3.5V Wall PMV Otoscope/Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Set with Wallboard for ADView 2 Specifications
- Large Wallboard Dimensions: 32.75" x 13.63" x 1" (83.19 cm x 34.62 cm x 2.54 cm).
- Diagnostic Station Dimensions: 7.88" x 7.12" x 2.95" (20.02 cm x 18.08 cm x 7.5 cm).
- Extension Module Dimensions: 7.88" x 3.94" x 2.95" (20.02 cm x 10.01 cm x 7.5 cm).
- Thermometer Specifications:
- Fahrenheit: 50 to 122 degrees F.
- Celcius: 10 to 50 degrees C.
- Fahrenheit: 0.5 degrees F.
- Celcius: 0.3 degrees C.
- Response Time: 1 sec.
- Memory: 30x.
- Battery Type: 1.5 V (AAA).
- Battery Life: 2,000 uses.
- Dimensions: 2.06" x 1.75" x 5" (52.4 mm x 44.5 mm x 129.9 mm).
- Weight: 3 oz (87 g).
- Operating Environment: 60.8 to 95 degrees F (16 to 35 degrees C).
- Storage Environment: -13 to 131 degrees F (-25 to 55 degrees C).
ADC Adstation 56802 3.5V Wall PMV Otoscope/Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Set with Wallboard for ADView 2 Configurations
- Xenon Otoscope/Xenon Ophthalmoscope with Specula Dispenser (#56802X-39W) / European Plug (#56802X-39EUW).
- LED Otoscope/LED Ophthalmoscope with Specula Dispenser (#56802L-39W) / European Plug (#56802L-39EUW).
- LED Otoscope/Xenon Ophthalmoscope with Specula Dispenser (#56802A-39W) / European Plug (#56802A-39EUW).
- Xenon Otoscope/LED Ophthalmoscope with Specula Dispenser (#56802B-39W) / European Plug (#56802B-39EUW).
- Xenon Otoscope/Xenon Ophthalmoscope with Specula Dispenser and Thermometer (#56802X-349W) / European Plug (#56802X-349EUW).
- LED Otoscope/LED Ophthalmoscope with Specula Dispenser and Thermometer (#56802L-349W) / European Plug (#56802L-349EUW).
- LED Otoscope/Xenon Ophthalmoscope with Specula Dispenser and Thermometer (#56802A-349W) / European Plug (#56802A-349EUW).
- Xenon Otoscope/LED Ophthalmoscope with Specula Dispenser and Thermometer (#56802B-349W) / European Plug (#56802B-349EUW).
ADC Adstation 56802 3.5V Wall PMV Otoscope/Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Set with Wallboard for ADView 2 Media and Literature
ADC Adstation Modular Diagnostic Station Instructions for Use
ADC Adstation Wallboard Mounting Instructions
ADC Adstation Specula Extension Assembly Instructions
ADC Adstation Extension Module Assembly Instructions
ADC Diagnostix 3.5V Diagnostic Instruments Instructions for Use
ADC Diagnostic Instruments Literature
ADC Adtemp 429 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer Instructions for Use
ADC Adtemp 429 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer Insert
ADC Adstation 56802 3.5V Wall PMV Oto...