The ADC Adstation 56802 3.5V Wall PMV Otoscope/Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Set with Wallboard includes an ADC Diagnostix 5422 3.5V PMV Otoscope Head, an ADC Diagnostix 5442 3.5V Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Head, a power supply base unit that includes a power switch, two 3.5V handles, an extension module, an ADC 5630 Wall Specula Dispenser, and a Wallboard that allows you to easily mount your diagnostic set.
The wall transformer is available with a standard 120V or a 230V power supply with European plug in, and is easy to mount on to the included ADC Wallboard. The ADC Diagnostix 5422 3.5V PMV Otoscope Head and the ADC Diagnostix 5442 3.5V Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Head is available with a halogen/xenon lamp or an advanced AdLED lamp.
The wallboard comes complete with all hardware for easy installation. The wallboard is available in two sizes, large and small. Your Adstation configuration will determine the size wallboard you receive.
An optional ADC Diagnostix 750W Wall Aneroid Sphygmomanometer can be added and includes a wall bracket that swivels through 110° rotation for easy viewing, and an Adcuff Inflation System which includes an Adult and Large Adult Nylon Cuff, an Adflow Bulb and Valve, coiled tubing, and a Cuff Storage Basket.
The ADC Adtemp 429 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer can also be added, and can be stored on the wallboard using the included wall cradle.
Warranty: 5 Years (Wall Transformer), 2 Years (Instrument Head, Xenon Lamps, and Wallboard), Lifetime (LED Lamp), 3 Years (750W Wall Aneroid Sphygmomanometer. Manometer carries a lifetime calibration warranty). 2 Years - Defects in Materials and Workmanship (Thermometer).
The ADC Diagnostix 5422 3.5V PMV Otoscope Head is designed for examination of the inner ear and uses advanced optical technology to create a panoramic, magnified view that features twice the field of view and 66% greater magnification (11 mm field of view, 5X magnification) compared to ADC's standard otoscope. The ADC Diagnostix 5442 3.5V Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Head is intended to examine the media (cornea, aqueous, lens, and vitreous) and the retina of the eye.
The ADC 5630 Wall Specula Dispenser is a hygienic and practical solution to storing specula and includes five tubes that can store specula. The Adstation Wallboard is a durable, easy-to-clean mounting solution and is made from long-lasting ABS with acrylic, for added UV stability. The Adtemp 429 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer features an infrared sensor that reads temperature from the middle of the forehead with no skin contact required for a safe and comfortable experience that minimizes the risk of cross-contamination. The infrared sensor simplifies temperature measurement which makes it ideal for screening, and measures the temperature in about one second.
ADC Adstation 56802 3.5V Wall PMV Otoscope/Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Set with Wallboard Features
ADC Adstation 56802 3.5V Wall PMV Otoscope/Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Set with Wallboard Configurations:
- Xenon Otoscope/Xenon Ophthalmoscope with Specula Dispenser (#56802X-3W) / European Plug (#56802X-3EUW).
- LED Otoscope/LED Ophthalmoscope with Specula Dispenser (#56802L-3W) / European Plug (#56802L-3EUW).
- LED Otoscope/Xenon Ophthalmoscope with Specula Dispenser (#56802A-3W) / European Plug (#56802A-3EUW).
- Xenon Otoscope/LED Ophthalmoscope with Specula Dispenser (#56802B-3W) / European Plug (#56802B-3EUW).
- Xenon Otoscope/Xenon Ophthalmoscope with Specula Dispenser and Clock Aneroid (#56802X-37W) / European Plug (#56802X-37EUW).
- LED Otoscope/LED Ophthalmoscope with Specula Dispenser and Clock Aneroid (#56802L-37W) / European Plug (#56802L-37EUW).
- LED Otoscope/Xenon Ophthalmoscope with Specula Dispenser and Clock Aneroid (#56802A-37W) / European Plug (#56802A-37EUW).
- Xenon Otoscope/LED Ophthalmoscope with Specula Dispenser and Clock Aneroid (#56802B-37W) / European Plug (#56802B-37EUW).
- Xenon Otoscope/Xenon Ophthalmoscope with Specula Dispenser, Clock Aneroid, and Thermometer (#56802X-347W) / European Plug (#56802X-347EUW).
- LED Otoscope/LED Ophthalmoscope with Specula Dispenser, Clock Aneroid, and Thermometer (#56802L-347W) / European Plug (#56802L-347EUW).
- LED Otoscope/Xenon Ophthalmoscope with Specula Dispenser, Clock Aneroid, and Thermometer (#56802A-347W) / European Plug (#56802A-347EUW).
- Xenon Otoscope/LED Ophthalmoscope with Specula Dispenser, Clock Aneroid, and Thermometer (#56802B-347W) / European Plug (#56802B-347EUW).
ADC Diagnostix 5422 3.5V PMV Otoscope Head Features:
- Significantly improved view of the auditory canal and tympanic membrane.
- Fiber-optic light transmission for an unobstructed view.
- Choose from halogen/xenon or high-performance LED illumination (4,200 Kelvin, CRI = 92).
- Reflection-optimized, high-performance glass optics.
- Adjustable focal depth.
- Suitable for throat illumination and pneumatic otoscopy (insufflator sold separately).
- Compatible with Welch Allyn specula.
- Anti-theft locking feature is standard.
ADC Diagnostix 5442 3.5V Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Head Features:
- High performance aspherical condenser lens reduces corneal reflection.
- Further reduction provided by utilizing distinct parallel observational and illuminating light beam. (Gullstrand’s principal).
- Ergonomic design and integral thumb rest improves stability and allows one finger control of all functions.
- Synthetic rubber brow rest facilitates use with practitioner eyeglasses.
- Dust proof.
- Magnified/illuminated aperture viewing window.
- Universal bayonet mount for compatibility with other brands of 3.5V power supply handles.
- Anti-theft locking feature is standard.
- Secondary Focusing wheel with zero retention for quick correction of ametropias. Use this to provide virtually unlimited fine focus OR as a fast focus in lieu of the 89 viewing lenses.
- 89 viewing lenses - Plus single step from 1-45. Minus single step from 1-44.
- 28 aperture/filter combinations for improved versatility.
7 apertures include:
- Karo – grid like overlay that allows for easier transfer of observations to standard Karo (graph) paper.
- Slit – used to help determine levels of tumors and lesions.
- Fixation - has graduated cross-hairs for measuring eccentric fixation or locating lesions.
- Large - standard aperture for a dilated pupil and general examination of the eye.
- Small - provides excellent view of fundus through an undilated pupil.
- Micro spot - allows quick entry into small, undilated pupils.
- Half moon – provides a combination of depth perception and field of view.
3 filters (plus neutral) include:
- Red free - excludes red rays from examination field for easy identification of veins, arteries and nerve fibers.
- Cobalt - used with fluorescent dye to view small lesions, abrasions and foreign objects on the cornea.
- Polarizing – virtually eliminated corneal reflection.
ADC Wall Transformer Power Supply Features:
- Magnetic switch activates power when handle is removed from cradle, automatically powers off when handle is replaced.
- Handle is CNC machined from solid brass and chrome plated in black with a ribbed surface for a sure grip.
- Adtronic electronic rheostatic light intensity control provides infinite continuous control.
- Adtronic auto-off feature after two minutes provides additional safety if instrument is mis-cradled.
- Bayonet instrument mount is compatible with all major brands of 3.5V instrument heads.
- Base unit contains the power switch and one handle and the extension holds the other handle.
- Up to 2 additional extension modules (3 total) can be added.
- UL approved.
ADC Diagnostix 750W Wall Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Features:
- Large, easy-to-read 6” luminescent dial for high visibility in virtually any light condition.
- 300 mm Hg no-pin stop movement withstands the heaviest use.
- Eight foot length (when extended) of coiled tubing not made with natural rubber latex.
- ADC Adtemp 429 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer Features:
- Measures in about one second without patient contact eliminating the concern of cross contamination or costly probe covers.
- Measurement feedback system signals proper operating distance for accuracy.
- Measures at a distance of 1.5 - 2.5" (4 - 6 cm) from patient's forehead.
- Dual mode - body and object.
- Large backlit LCD display is easy to read.
- Wide temp range.
- Fahrenheit-Celsius switchable.
- Auto-off function after 30 seconds conserves battery life.
- Audible beep when measurement is complete, Night mode mutes volume.
- Compact ergonomic design.
- Measurement Accuracy (Laboratory):
- Body Mode: 50 to 122 °F (10 to 50 °C).
- Object Mode: 32 to 212 °F (0 to 100 °C).
- Body Mode: +/- 0.5 °F, 71.6 to 104 °F (+/- 0.3 °C, 22 to 40 °C).
- Object Mode: < 68 °F +/- 1 °F, > 68 °F +/- 5% (< 20 °C +/- 1 °C, > 20 °C +/- 5%).
ADC Adstation 56802 3.5V Wall PMV Otoscope/Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Set with Wallboard Specifications
- Small Wallboard Dimensions: 23.25" x 13.63" x 1" (59.06 cm x 34.62 cm x 2.54 cm).
- Large Wallboard Dimensions: 32.75" x 13.63" x 1" (83.19 cm x 34.62 cm x 2.54 cm).
- Diagnostic Station Dimensions: 7.88" x 7.12" x 2.95" (20.02 cm x 18.08 cm x 7.5 cm).
- Extension Module Dimensions: 7.88" x 3.94" x 2.95" (20.02 cm x 10.01 cm x 7.5 cm).
- Adcuff Size - Adult: 9" - 15.7" (23 cm - 40 cm).
- Adcuff Size - Large Adult: 13.3" - 19.6" (34 cm - 50 cm).
- Thermometer Specifications:
- Fahrenheit: 50 to 122 °F.
- Celcius: 10 to 50 °C.
- Fahrenheit: 0.5 °F.
- Celcius: 0.3 °C.
- Response Time: 1 sec.
- Memory: 30x.
- Battery Type: 1.5 V (AAA).
- Battery Life: 2,000 uses.
- Dimensions: 2.06" x 1.75" x 5" (52.4 mm x 44.5 mm x 129.9 mm).
- Weight: 3 oz (87 g).
- Operating Environment: 60.8 to 95 °F (16 to 35 °C).
- Storage Environment: -13 to 131 °F (-25 to 55 °C).
ADC Adstation 56802 3.5V Wall PMV Otoscope/Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Set with Wallboard Media and Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
This table details available shipping methods, with respective transit times and costs:
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199.99||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Freight (Loading Dock)||Free||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Freight (Curbside)||$45.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||White Glove Delivery||$300.00||7-21 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||White Glove Delivery (Residential)||$500.00||7-21 Business Days|
|$0-$199.99||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Freight/White Glove||Quoted||TBD|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within Continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more
- $10 shipping charge on orders under $200
- Free Dock to Dock Shipping on orders traveling within the continental U.S.
- $45 charge for liftgate curbside delivery.
- Order will arrive secured to a pallet. Customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of packing material.
White Glove Delivery
- White Glove Delivery means that the Carrier Delivery Agents will unload and place your items in the room of your choice. White Glove service includes unpacking, removal and disposal of packing materials.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that the items can be delivered in the desired room without issue. Carrier Delivery Agents are not able to remove old equipment or obstacles.
- $300 White Glove Delivery charge per order to commercial locations.
- $500 White Glove Delivery charge per order to residential locations.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. If you're facing a time constraint, please select an expedited shipping option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the expedited shipping cost and options prior to processing your order. Additionally, MFI is able to ship using the customer's shipping account if requested.
Shipping Outside Continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
Freight and White Glove Delivery, Outside Continental U.S.
Freight and White Glove Delivery is available for an additional charge for addresses outside the continental US. Please select the Freight or White Glove Delivery option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the additional delivery cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund in addition to the standard return fees.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery. Customer must notify the carrier of any visible damage at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping expenses.
- A 20% restocking fee is applied to all approved returns. Restocking fee is waived for exchanges and store credit.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days of the return authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product or the item is damaged during shipping. New products need to be in original packaging.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.
- MFI has the right to deny any request that does not coincide with the guidelines provided.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
Return & Cancellation Questions
How do I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by giving us a call at (800) 633-1558. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however, this does not apply to special/custom orders.
What can I return?
You may return most new, unopened items purchased within 30 days of delivery for a partial refund.
What is MFI Medical's return policy?
The return period for returnable products is 30 days from date of delivery. No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI. Email email@example.com for further information or request for return.
When will I get my refund?
Typically, returns are processed in approximately 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
What is the cost for returns?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or request for return to determine cost of returns.