Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Adstation 5660E 3.5V Wall Extension Module (#5660E) includes a 3.5V handle, and an included bracket makes it easy to attach to a wall or to an ADC wallboard system. This extension is designed to attach to the ADC Adstation 5660T 3.5V Wall Transformer to power it's handle and allows you to expand your Adstation.
Warranty: 5 Years.
ADC Adstation 5660E 3.5V Wall Extension Module Features
- Magnetic switch activates power when handle removed from cradle, automatically powers off when handle replaced.
- Handle CNC machined from solid brass, the handle is chrome plated in black with a ribbed surface for a sure grip.
- Adtronic electronic rheostatic light intensity control provides infinite continuous control.
- Adtronic auto-off feature after 2 minutes provides additional safety if instrument mis-cradled.
- Bayonette instrument mount is compatible with all major brands of 3.5v instrument heads.
- Up to 3 single handle extension units can be added.
- UL approved.
The wall extension module's handle can be connected to power the following ADC 3.5V Diagnostic Heads:
- ADC Diagnostix 5420 3.5V Otoscope Head with halogen/xenon lamp (#5420X) or advanced LED lamp (#5420L).
- ADC Diagnostix 5422 3.5V PMV Otoscope Head with halogen/xenon lamp (#5422X) or advanced LED lamp (#5422L).
- ADC Diagnostix 5440 3.5V Coax Ophthalmoscope Head with halogen/xenon lamp (#5440X) or advanced LED lamp (#5440L).
- ADC Diagnostix 5442 3.5V Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Head with halogen/xenon lamp (#5442X) or advanced LED lamp (#5442L).
- ADC Diagnostix 5426 3.5V Throat Illuminator Head with halogen/xenon lamp (#5426X) or advanced LED lamp (#5426L).
- ADC Diagnostix 5450 3.5V Dermascope Head (#5450).
ADC Adstation 5660E 3.5V Wall Extension Module Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.