Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 Years
American Diagnostic Corporation |
Ships from ADCShips from ADCShips from ADCShips from ADC
- Phone: (800) 232-2670
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The ADC Adstation 56122-5 3.5V Wall Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope/Dermascope Diagnostic Set includes an ADC Diagnostix 5442 3.5V Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Head, an ADC Diagnostix 5450 3.5V Dermascope Head, a power supply base unit that includes a power switch, two 3.5V handles, and an extension module. The wall transformer is available with a standard 120V or a 230V power supply with European plug in, and is easy to install with the included bracket or it may be mounted to ADC wallboard systems. The ADC Diagnostix 5440 3.5V Coax Ophthalmoscope Head is available with a halogen/xenon lamp or an advanced AdLED lamp.
An optional ADC Diagnostix 750W Wall Aneroid Sphygmomanometer can also be added and includes a wall bracket that swivels through 110 degrees rotation for easy viewing, and an Adcuff Inflation System which includes an Adult and Large Adult Nylon Cuff, an Adflow Bulb and Valve, coiled tubing, and a Cuff Storage Basket.
Warranty: 5 Years (Wall Transformer), 2 Years (Instrument Head and Xenon Lamps), Lifetime (LED Lamp), 3 Years (750W Wall Aneroid Sphygmomanometer. Manometer carries a lifetime calibration warranty).
The ADC Diagnostix 5442 3.5V Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Head is intended to examine the media (cornea, aqueous, lens, and vitreous) and the retina of the eye. The ADC Diagnostix 5450 3.5V Dermascope Head is produced for early identification of changes of skin pigmentation (malignant melanomas).
ADC Adstation 56122-5 3.5V Wall Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope/Dermascope Diagnostic Set Features
ADC Adstation 56122-5 3.5V Wall Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope/Dermascope Diagnostic Set Configurations:
- Xenon Ophthalmoscope/LED Dermascope (#56122X-5) / European Plug (#56122X-5EU).
- LED Ophthalmoscope/LED Dermascope (#56122L-5) / European Plug (#56122L-5EU).
- Xenon Ophthalmoscope/LED Dermascope with Clock Aneroid (#56122X-57) / European Plug (#56122X-57EU).
- LED Ophthalmoscope/LED Dermascope with Clock Aneroid (#56122L-57) / European Plug (#56122L-57EU).
ADC Diagnostix 5442 3.5V Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Head Features:
- High performance aspherical condenser lens reduces corneal reflection.
- Further reduction provided by utilizing distinct parallel observational and illuminating light beam. (Gullstrand's principal).
- Ergonomic design and integral thumb rest improves stability and allows one finger control of all functions.
- Synthetic rubber brow rest facilitates use with practitioner eyeglasses.
- Dust proof.
- Magnified/illuminated aperture viewing window.
- Universal bayonet mount for compatibility with other brands of 3.5V power supply handles.
- Anti-theft locking feature is standard.
- Secondary Focusing wheel with zero retention for quick correction of ametropias. Use this to provide virtually unlimited fine focus OR as a fast focus in lieu of the 89 viewing lenses.
- 89 viewing lenses - Plus single step from 1-45. Minus single step from 1-44.
- 28 aperture/filter combinations for improved versatility.
7 apertures include:
- Karo - grid like overlay that allows for easier transfer of observations to standard Karo (graph) paper.
- Slit - used to help determine levels of tumors and lesions.
- Fixation - has graduated cross-hairs for measuring eccentric fixation or locating lesions.
- Large - standard aperture for a dilated pupil and general examination of the eye.
- Small - provides excellent view of fundus through an undilated pupil.
- Micro spot - allows quick entry into small, undilated pupils.
- Half moon - provides a combination of depth perception and field of view.
3 filters (plus neutral) include:
- Red free - excludes red rays from examination field for easy identification of veins, arteries and nerve fibers.
- Cobalt - used with fluorescent dye to view small lesions, abrasions and foreign objects on the cornea.
- Polarizing - virtually eliminated corneal reflection.
ADC Diagnostix 5450 3.5V Dermascope Head Features:
- Direct Illumination.
- Optical grade 10X focusable magnifying lens.
- Large knurled focusing ring.
- Two interchangeable contact plates - one with scale, one without may be disinfected.
- Comfortable soft eyepiece may be used with eyeglasses.
- Anti-theft locking feature is standard.
- AdLED illumination.
ADC Wall Transformer Power Supply Features:
- Magnetic switch activates power when handle is removed from cradle, automatically powers off when handle is replaced.
- Handle is CNC machined from solid brass and chrome plated in black with a ribbed surface for a sure grip.
- Adtronic electronic rheostatic light intensity control provides infinite continuous control.
- Adtronic auto-off feature after two minutes provides additional safety if instrument is mis-cradled.
- Bayonet instrument mount is compatible with all major brands of 3.5V instrument heads.
- Base unit contains the power switch and one handle and the extension holds the other handle.
- Up to 2 additional extension modules (3 total) can be added.
- UL approved.
ADC Diagnostix 750W Wall Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Features:
- Large, easy-to-read 6" luminescent dial for high visibility in virtually any light condition.
- 300 mm Hg no-pin stop movement withstands the heaviest use.
- Eight foot length (when extended) of coiled tubing not made with natural rubber latex.
ADC Adstation 56122-5 3.5V Wall Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope/Dermascope Diagnostic Set Specifications
- Diagnostic Station Dimensions: 7.88" x 7.12" x 2.95" (20.02 cm x 18.08 cm x 7.5 cm).
- Extension Module Dimensions: 7.88" x 3.94" x 2.95" (20.02 cm x 10.01 cm x 7.5 cm).
- Adcuff Size - Adult: 9" - 15.7" (23 cm - 40 cm).
- Adcuff Size - Large Adult: 13.3" - 19.6" (34 cm - 50 cm).
ADC Adstation 56122-5 3.5V Wall Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope/Dermascope Diagnostic Set Media and Literature