Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Adstation 56122 3.5V Wall Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope includes an ADC Diagnostix 5442 3.5V Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Head and a wall transformer power supply base unit that contains a power switch and one handle. The wall transformer is available with a standard 120V or a 230V power supply with European plug in. The wall transformer is easy to install with included bracket or it may be mounted to ADC wallboard systems. The ADC Diagnostix 5442 3.5V Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Head is available with a halogen/xenon lamp or an advanced LED lamp.
An optional ADC Diagnostix 750W Wall Aneroid Sphygmomanometer can be added and includes a wall bracket that swivels through 110 degrees rotation for easy viewing, and an Adcuff Inflation System which includes an Adult and Large Adult Nylon Cuff, an Adflow Bulb and Valve, coiled tubing, and a Cuff Storage Basket.
Warranty: 5 Years (Wall Transformer), 2 Years (Instrument Head and Xenon Lamps), Lifetime (LED Lamp), 3 Years (750W Wall Aneroid Sphygmomanometer. Manometer carries a lifetime calibration warranty).
The ophthalmoscope is a handheld device containing illumination and viewing optics intended to examine the media (cornea, aqueous, lens, and vitreous) and the retina of the eye. It is intended to be used by a trained healthcare professional.
ADC Adstation 56122 3.5V Wall Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Features
ADC Adstation 56122 3.5V Wall Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Configurations:
- Adstation Wall Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope with Xenon Lamp (#56122X) / European Plug (#56122X-EU).
- Adstation Wall Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope with LED Lamp (#56122L) / European Plug (#56122L-EU).
- Adstation Wall Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope with Xenon Lamp and Clock Aneroid (#56122X-7) / European Plug (#56122X-7EU).
- Adstation Wall Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope with LED Lamp and Clock Aneroid (#56122L-7) / European Plug (#56122L-7EU).
ADC Diagnostix 5442 3.5V Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Head Features:
- High performance aspherical condenser lens reduces corneal reflection.
- Further reduction provided by utilizing distinct parallel observational and illuminating light beam. (Gullstrand's principal).
- Ergonomic design and integral thumb rest improves stability and allows one finger control of all functions.
- Synthetic rubber brow rest facilitates use with practitioner eyeglasses.
- Dust proof.
- Magnified/illuminated aperture viewing window.
- Universal bayonet mount for compatibility with other brands of 3.5V power supply handles.
- Anti-theft locking feature is standard.
- Secondary Focusing wheel with zero retention for quick correction of ametropias. Use this to provide virtually unlimited fine focus OR as a fast focus in lieu of the 89 viewing lenses.
- 89 viewing lenses - Plus single step from 1-45. Minus single step from 1-44.
- 28 aperture/filter combinations for improved versatility.
7 apertures include:
- Karo - grid like overlay that allows for easier transfer of observations to standard Karo (graph) paper.
- Slit - used to help determine levels of tumors and lesions.
- Fixation - has graduated cross-hairs for measuring eccentric fixation or locating lesions.
- Large - standard aperture for a dilated pupil and general examination of the eye.
- Small - provides excellent view of fundus through an undilated pupil.
- Micro spot - allows quick entry into small, undilated pupils.
- Half moon - provides a combination of depth perception and field of view.
3 filters (plus neutral) include:
- Red free - excludes red rays from examination field for easy identification of veins, arteries and nerve fibers.
- Cobalt - used with fluorescent dye to view small lesions, abrasions and foreign objects on the cornea.
- Polarizing - virtually eliminated corneal reflection.
ADC Wall Transformer Power Supply Features:
- Magnetic switch activates power when handle is removed from cradle, automatically powers off when handle is replaced.
- Handle is CNC machined from solid brass and chrome plated in black with a ribbed surface for a sure grip.
- Adtronic electronic rheostatic light intensity control provides infinite continuous control.
- Adtronic auto-off feature after two minutes provides additional safety if instrument is mis-cradled.
- Bayonet instrument mount is compatible with all major brands of 3.5V instrument heads.
- Up to three single-handle extension units can be added.
- UL approved.
ADC Diagnostix 750W Wall Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Features:
- Large, easy-to-read 6" luminescent dial for high visibility in virtually any light condition.
- 300 mm Hg no-pin stop movement withstands the heaviest use.
- Eight foot length (when extended) of coiled tubing not made with natural rubber latex.
ADC Adstation 56122 3.5V Wall Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Specifications
- Adcuff Size - Adult: 9" - 15.7" (23 cm - 40 cm).
- Adcuff Size - Large Adult: 13.3" - 19.6" (34 cm - 50 cm).
ADC Adstation 56122 3.5V Wall Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.