Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 Years
American Diagnostic Corporation |
Ships from ADCShips from ADCShips from ADCShips from ADCShips from ADCShips from ADC
- Phone: (800) 232-2670
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The ADC Adstation 5611-35 3.5V Wall Otoscope/Dermascope Diagnostic Set with Wallboard includes an ADC Diagnostix 5420 3.5V Otoscope Head, an ADC Diagnostix 5450 3.5V Dermascope Head, a power supply base unit that includes a power switch, two 3.5V handles, an extension module, an ADC 5630 Wall Specula Dispenser, and a Wallboard that allows you to easily mount your diagnostic set.
The wall transformer is available with a standard 120V or a 230V power supply with European plug in, and is easy to mount on to the included ADC Wallboard. The ADC Diagnostix 5420 3.5V Otoscope Head is available with a halogen/xenon lamp or an advanced AdLED lamp.
The wallboard comes complete with all hardware for easy installation. The wallboard is available in two sizes, large and small. Your Adstation configuration will determine the size wallboard you receive.
An optional ADC Diagnostix 750W Wall Aneroid Sphygmomanometer can be added and includes a wall bracket that swivels through 110 degrees rotation for easy viewing, and an Adcuff Inflation System which includes an Adult and Large Adult Nylon Cuff, an Adflow Bulb and Valve, coiled tubing, and a Cuff Storage Basket.
The ADC Adtemp 429 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer can also be added, and can be stored on the wallboard using the included wall cradle.
Warranty: 5 Years (Wall Transformer), 2 Years (Instrument Head, Xenon Lamps, and Wallboard), Lifetime (LED Lamp), 3 Years (750W Wall Aneroid Sphygmomanometer. Manometer carries a lifetime calibration warranty). 2 Years - Defects in Materials and Workmanship (Thermometer).
The ADC Diagnostix 5420 3.5V Otoscope Head is designed for examination of the inner ear, and the ADC Diagnostix 5450 3.5V Dermascope Head is produced for early identification of changes of skin pigmentation (malignant melanomas).
The ADC 5630 Wall Specula Dispenser is a hygienic and practical solution to storing specula and includes five tubes that can store specula. The Adstation Wallboard is a durable, easy-to-clean mounting solution and is made from long-lasting ABS with acrylic, for added UV stability. The Adtemp 429 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer features an infrared sensor that reads temperature from the middle of the forehead with no skin contact required for a safe and comfortable experience that minimizes the risk of cross-contamination. The infrared sensor simplifies temperature measurement which makes it ideal for screening, and measures the temperature in about one second.
ADC Adstation 5611-35 3.5V Wall Otoscope/Dermascope Diagnostic Set with Wallboard Features
ADC Adstation 5611-35 3.5V Wall Otoscope/Dermascope Diagnostic Set with Wallboard Configurations:
- Xenon Otoscope/LED Dermascope with Specula Dispenser (#5611X-35W) / European Plug (#5611X-35EUW).
- LED Otoscope/LED Dermascope with Specula Dispenser (#5611L-35W) / European Plug (#5611L-35EUW).
- Xenon Otoscope/LED Dermascope with Specula Dispenser and Clock Aneroid (#5611X-357W) / European Plug (#5611X-357EUW).
- LED Otoscope/LED Dermascope with Specula Dispenser and Clock Aneroid (#5611L-357W) / European Plug (#5611L-357EUW).
- Xenon Otoscope/LED Dermascope with Specula Dispenser, Clock Aneroid, and Thermometer (#5611X-3457W) / European Plug (#5611X-3457EUW).
- LED Otoscope/LED Dermascope with Specula Dispenser, Clock Aneroid, and Thermometer (#5611L-3457W) / European Plug (#5611L-3457EUW).
ADC Diagnostix 5420 3.5V Otoscope Head Features:
- Fiber-optic light transmission for an unobstructed view.
- Optical glass reduces reflection and provides 3X magnification.
- Bidirectional swivel lens allows instrumentation.
- Insufflator port for pneumatic otoscopy.
- Compatible with Welch Allyn specula.
- Universal bayonet mount for compatibility with other brands of 3.5V power supply handles.
- Anti-theft locking feature is standard.
ADC Diagnostix 5450 3.5V Dermascope Head Features:
- Direct Illumination.
- Optical grade 10X focusable magnifying lens.
- Large knurled focusing ring.
- Two interchangeable contact plates - one with scale, one without may be disinfected.
- Comfortable soft eyepiece may be used with eyeglasses.
- Anti-theft locking feature is standard.
- AdLED illumination.
ADC Wall Transformer Power Supply Features:
- Magnetic switch activates power when handle is removed from cradle, automatically powers off when handle is replaced.
- Handle is CNC machined from solid brass and chrome plated in black with a ribbed surface for a sure grip.
- Adtronic electronic rheostatic light intensity control provides infinite continuous control.
- Adtronic auto-off feature after two minutes provides additional safety if instrument is mis-cradled.
- Bayonet instrument mount is compatible with all major brands of 3.5V instrument heads.
- Base unit contains the power switch and one handle and the extension holds the other handle.
- Up to 2 additional extension modules (3 total) can be added.
- UL approved.
ADC Diagnostix 750W Wall Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Features:
- Large, easy-to-read 6" luminescent dial for high visibility in virtually any light condition.
- 300 mm Hg no-pin stop movement withstands the heaviest use.
- Eight foot length (when extended) of coiled tubing not made with natural rubber latex.
- ADC Adtemp 429 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer Features:
- Measures in about one second without patient contact eliminating the concern of cross contamination or costly probe covers.
- Measurement feedback system signals proper operating distance for accuracy.
- Measures at a distance of 1.5 - 2.5" (4 - 6 cm) from patient's forehead.
- Dual mode - body and object.
- Large backlit LCD display is easy to read.
- Wide temp range.
- Fahrenheit-Celsius switchable.
- Auto-off function after 30 seconds conserves battery life.
- Audible beep when measurement is complete, Night mode mutes volume.
- Compact ergonomic design.
- Measurement Accuracy (Laboratory):
- Body Mode: 50 to 122 degrees F (10 to 50 degrees C).
- Object Mode: 32 to 212 degrees F (0 to 100 degrees C).
- Body Mode: +/- 0.5 degrees F, 71.6 to 104 degrees F (+/- 0.3 degrees C, 22 to 40 degrees C).
- Object Mode: < 68 degrees F +/- 1 degrees F, > 68 degrees F +/- 5% (< 20 degrees C +/- 1 degrees C, > 20 degrees C +/- 5%).
ADC Adstation 5611-35 3.5V Wall Otoscope/Dermascope Diagnostic Set with Wallboard Specifications
- Small Wallboard Dimensions: 23.25" x 13.63" x 1" (59.06 cm x 34.62 cm x 2.54 cm).
- Large Wallboard Dimensions: 32.75" x 13.63" x 1" (83.19 cm x 34.62 cm x 2.54 cm).
- Diagnostic Station Dimensions: 7.88" x 7.12" x 2.95" (20.02 cm x 18.08 cm x 7.5 cm).
- Extension Module Dimensions: 7.88" x 3.94" x 2.95" (20.02 cm x 10.01 cm x 7.5 cm).
- Adcuff Size - Adult: 9" - 15.7" (23 cm - 40 cm).
- Adcuff Size - Large Adult: 13.3" - 19.6" (34 cm - 50 cm).
- Thermometer Specifications:
- Fahrenheit: 50 to 122 degrees F.
- Celcius: 10 to 50 degrees C.
- Fahrenheit: 0.5 degrees F.
- Celcius: 0.3 degrees C.
- Response Time: 1 sec.
- Memory: 30x.
- Battery Type: 1.5 V (AAA).
- Battery Life: 2,000 uses.
- Dimensions: 2.06" x 1.75" x 5" (52.4 mm x 44.5 mm x 129.9 mm).
- Weight: 3 oz (87 g).
- Operating Environment: 60.8 to 95 degrees F (16 to 35 degrees C).
- Storage Environment: -13 to 131 degrees F (-25 to 55 degrees C).
ADC Adstation 5611-35 3.5V Wall Otoscope/Dermascope Diagnostic Set with Wallboard Media and Literature