Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Adstation 5611 3.5V Wall Standard Otoscope includes an ADC Diagnostix 5420 3.5V Otoscope Head and a wall transformer power supply base unit that contains a power switch and one handle. The wall transformer is available with a standard 120V or a 230V power supply with European plug in. The wall transformer is easy to install with included bracket or it may be mounted to ADC wallboard systems. The ADC Diagnostix 5420 3.5V Otoscope Head is available with a halogen/xenon lamp or an advanced AdLED lamp.
An optional ADC Diagnostix 750W Wall Aneroid Sphygmomanometer can be added and includes a wall bracket that swivels through 110 degrees rotation for easy viewing, and an Adcuff Inflation System which includes an Adult and Large Adult Nylon Cuff, an Adflow Bulb and Valve, coiled tubing, and a Cuff Storage Basket.
Warranty: 5 Years (Wall Transformer), 2 Years (Instrument Head and Xenon Lamps), Lifetime (LED Lamp), 3 Years (750W Wall Aneroid Sphygmomanometer. Manometer carries a lifetime calibration warranty).
The ADC Adstation 5611 3.5V Wall Standard Otoscope is among one of the most critical instruments in a clinician's repertoire when performing a comprehensive physical exam.
ADC Adstation 5611 3.5V Wall Standard Otoscope Features
ADC Adstation 5611 3.5V Wall Standard Otoscope Configurations:
- Adstation Wall Otoscope with Xenon Lamp (#5611X) / European Plug (#5611X-EU).
- Adstation Wall Otoscope with LED Lamp (#5611L) / European Plug (#5611L-EU).
- Adstation Wall Otoscope with Xenon Lamp and Specula Dispenser (#5611X-3) / European Plug (#5611X-3EU).
- Adstation Wall Otoscope with LED Lamp and Specula Dispenser (#5611L-3) / European Plug (#5611L-3EU).
- Adstation Wall Otoscope with Xenon Lamp and Clock Aneroid (#5611X-7) / European Plug (#5611X-7EU).
- Adstation Wall Otoscope with LED Lamp and Clock Aneroid (#5611L-7) / European Plug (#5611L-7EU).
- Adstation Wall Otoscope with Xenon Lamp, Clock Aneroid, and Specula Dispenser (#5611X-37) / European Plug (#5611X-37EU).
- Adstation Wall Otoscope with LED Lamp, Clock Aneroid, and Specula Dispenser (#5611L-37) / European Plug (#5611L-37EU).
ADC Diagnostix 5420 3.5V Otoscope Head Features:
- Fiber-optic light transmission for an unobstructed view.
- Optical glass reduces reflection and provides 3X magnification.
- Bidirectional swivel lens allows instrumentation.
- Insufflator port for pneumatic otoscopy.
- Compatible with Welch Allyn specula.
- Universal bayonet mount for compatibility with other brands of 3.5V power supply handles.
- Anti-theft locking feature is standard.
ADC Wall Transformer Power Supply Features:
- Magnetic switch activates power when handle is removed from cradle, automatically powers off when handle is replaced.
- Handle is CNC machined from solid brass and chrome plated in black with a ribbed surface for a sure grip.
- Adtronic electronic rheostatic light intensity control provides infinite continuous control.
- Adtronic auto-off feature after two minutes provides additional safety if instrument is mis-cradled.
- Bayonet instrument mount is compatible with all major brands of 3.5V instrument heads.
- Up to three single-handle extension units can be added.
- UL approved.
ADC Diagnostix 750W Wall Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Features:
- Large, easy-to-read 6" luminescent dial for high visibility in virtually any light condition.
- 300 mm Hg no-pin stop movement withstands the heaviest use.
- Eight foot length (when extended) of coiled tubing not made with natural rubber latex.
ADC Adstation 5611 3.5V Wall Standard Otoscope Specifications
- Adcuff Size - Adult: 9" - 15.7" (23 cm - 40 cm).
- Adcuff Size - Large Adult: 13.3" - 19.6" (34 cm - 50 cm).
ADC Adstation 5611 3.5V Wall Standard Otoscope Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.