The ADC Adstation 5610-5 3.5V Wall Otoscope/Ophthalmoscope/Dermascope Diagnostic Set includes an ADC Diagnostix 5420 3.5V Otoscope Head, an ADC Diagnostix 5440 3.5V Coax Ophthalmoscope Head, an ADC Diagnostix 5450 3.5V Dermascope Head, a power supply base unit that includes a power switch, three 3.5V handles, and two extension modules. The wall transformer is available with a standard 120V or a 230V power supply with European plug in, and is easy to install with the included bracket or it may be mounted to ADC wallboard systems. The otoscope and ophthalmoscope heads are available with a halogen/xenon lamp or an advanced AdLED lamp. The ADC Diagnostix 5450 3.5V Dermascope Head uses AdLED illumination.
The ADC 5630 Wall Specula Dispenser can also be added and is a hygienic and practical solution to storing specula and includes five tubes that can store specula.
An optional ADC Diagnostix 750W Wall Aneroid Sphygmomanometer can also be added and includes a wall bracket that swivels through 110° rotation for easy viewing, and an Adcuff Inflation System which includes an Adult and Large Adult Nylon Cuff, an Adflow Bulb and Valve, coiled tubing, and a Cuff Storage Basket.
Warranty: 5 Years (Wall Transformer), 2 Years (Instrument Head and Xenon Lamps), Lifetime (LED Lamp), 3 Years (750W Wall Aneroid Sphygmomanometer. Manometer carries a lifetime calibration warranty).
The ADC Diagnostix 5420 3.5V Otoscope Head is designed for examination of the inner ear, and the ADC Diagnostix 5440 3.5V Coax Ophthalmoscope Head is intended to examine the media (cornea, aqueous, lens, and vitreous) and the retina of the eye. The ADC Diagnostix 5450 3.5V Dermascope Head is produced for early identification of changes of skin pigmentation (malignant melanomas).
ADC Adstation 5610-5 3.5V Wall Otoscope/Ophthalmoscope/Dermascope Diagnostic Set Configurations
- ADC Adstation 5610-5 3.5V Wall Otoscope/Ophthalmoscope/Dermascope Diagnostic Set Configurations:
- Xenon Otoscope/Xenon Ophthalmoscope/LED Dermascope (#5610X-5) / European Plug (#5610X-5EU).
- LED Otoscope/LED Ophthalmoscope/LED Dermascope (#5610L-5) / European Plug (#5610L-5EU).
- Xenon Otoscope/LED Ophthalmoscope/LED Dermascope (#5610B-5) / European Plug (#5610B-5EU).
- LED Otoscope/Xenon Ophthalmoscope/LED Dermascope (#5610A-5) / European Plug (#5610A-5EU).
- Xenon Otoscope/Xenon Ophthalmoscope/LED Dermascope with Specula Dispenser (#5610X-35) / European Plug (#5610X-35EU).
- LED Otoscope/LED Ophthalmoscope/LED Dermascope with Specula Dispenser (#5610L-35) / European Plug (#5610L-35EU).
- Xenon Otoscope/LED Ophthalmoscope/LED Dermascope with Specula Dispenser (#5610B-35) / European Plug (#5610B-35EU).
- LED Otoscope/Xenon Ophthalmoscope/LED Throat Illuminator with Specula Dispenser (#5610A-35) / European Plug (#5610A-35EU).
- Xenon Otoscope/Xenon Ophthalmoscope/LED Dermascope with Clock Aneroid (#5610X-57) / European Plug (#5610X-57EU).
- LED Otoscope/LED Ophthalmoscope/LED Dermascope with Clock Aneroid (#5610L-57) / European Plug (#5610L-57EU).
- Xenon Otoscope/LED Ophthalmoscope/LED Dermascope with Clock Aneroid (#5610B-57) / European Plug (#5610B-57EU).
- LED Otoscope/Xenon Ophthalmoscope/LED Dermascope with Clock Aneroid (#5610A-57) / European Plug (#5610A-57EU).
- Xenon Otoscope/Xenon Ophthalmoscope/LED Dermascope with Specula Dispenser and Clock Aneroid (#5610X-357) / European Plug (#5610X-357EU).
- LED Otoscope/LED Ophthalmoscope/LED Dermascope with Specula Dispenser and Clock Aneroid (#5610L-357) / European Plug (#5610L-357EU).
- Xenon Otoscope/LED Ophthalmoscope/LED Dermascope with Specula Dispenser and Clock Aneroid (#5610B-357) / European Plug (#5610B-357EU).
- LED Otoscope/Xenon Ophthalmoscope/LED Dermascope with Specula Dispenser and Clock Aneroid (#5610A-357) / European Plug (#5610A-357EU).
ADC Adstation 5610-5 3.5V Wall Otoscope/Ophthalmoscope/Dermascope Diagnostic Set Features
- ADC Diagnostix 5420 3.5V Otoscope Head Features:
- Fiber-optic light transmission for an unobstructed view.
- Optical glass reduces reflection and provides 3X magnification.
- Bidirectional swivel lens allows instrumentation.
- Insufflator port for pneumatic otoscopy.
- Compatible with Welch Allyn specula.
- Universal bayonet mount for compatibility with other brands of 3.5V power supply handles.
- Anti-theft locking feature is standard.
ADC Diagnostix 5440 3.5V Coax Ophthalmoscope Head Features:
- High performance aspherical condenser lens reduces corneal reflection.
- Further reduction provided by utilizing distinct parallel observational and illuminating light beams (Gullstrand’s principal).
- Ergonomic design and integral thumb rest improves stability and allows one finger control of all functions.
- Synthetic rubber brow rest facilitates use with practitioner eyeglasses.
- Dust proof.
- Magnified/illuminated aperture viewing window.
- Universal bayonet mount for compatibility with other brands of 3.5v power supply handles.
- Anti-theft locking feature is standard.
- 29 viewing lenses from -35 to plus 40 (Plus 1-10, 12, 15, 20, 40 – Minus 1-10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35).
- 24 aperture/filter combinations for improved versatility.
6 apertures include:
- Slit – used to help determine levels of tumors and lesions.
- Fixation - has graduated cross-hairs for measuring eccentric fixation or locating lesions.
- Large - standard aperture for a dilated pupil and general examination of the eye.
- Small - provides excellent view of fundus through an undilated pupil.
- Micro spot- allows quick entry into small, undilated pupils.
- Half moon – provides a combination of depth perception and field of view.
3 filters (plus neutral) include:
- Red free- excludes red rays from examination field for easy identification of veins, arteries and nerve fibers.
- Cobalt - used with fluorescent dye to view small lesions, abrasions and foreign objects on the cornea.
- Polarizing – virtually eliminates corneal reflection.
ADC Diagnostix 5450 3.5V Dermascope Head Features:
- Direct Illumination.
- Optical grade 10X focusable magnifying lens.
- Large knurled focusing ring.
- Two interchangeable contact plates – one with scale, one without may be disinfected.
- Comfortable soft eyepiece may be used with eyeglasses.
- Anti-theft locking feature is standard.
- AdLED illumination.
ADC Wall Transformer Power Supply Features:
- Magnetic switch activates power when handle is removed from cradle, automatically powers off when handle is replaced.
- Handle is CNC machined from solid brass and chrome plated in black with a ribbed surface for a sure grip.
- Adtronic electronic rheostatic light intensity control provides infinite continuous control.
- Adtronic auto-off feature after two minutes provides additional safety if instrument is mis-cradled.
- Bayonet instrument mount is compatible with all major brands of 3.5V instrument heads.
- Base unit contains the power switch and one handle and the extension holds the other handle.
- One additional extension module can be added.
- UL approved.
ADC Adstation 5610-5 3.5V Wall Otoscope/Ophthalmoscope/Dermascope Diagnostic Set Specifications
- Diagnostic Station Dimensions: 7.88" x 7.12" x 2.95" (20.02 cm x 18.08 cm x 7.5 cm).
- Extension Module Dimensions: 7.88" x 3.94" x 2.95" (20.02 cm x 10.01 cm x 7.5 cm).
- Adcuff Size - Adult: 9" - 15.7" (23 cm - 40 cm).
- Adcuff Size - Large Adult: 13.3" - 19.6" (34 cm - 50 cm).
ADC Adstation 5610-5 3.5V Wall Otoscope/Ophthalmoscope/Dermascope Diagnostic Set Media and Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
This table details available shipping methods, with respective transit times and costs:
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$99.99||Contiguous U.S.||Standard||$8.95||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Contiguous U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Contiguous U.S.||Freight (Loading Dock)||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Contiguous U.S.||Freight (Curbside)||$125.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Contiguous U.S.||White Glove Delivery||$695.00||7-21 Business Days|
|$200+||Contiguous U.S.||White Glove Delivery (Residential)||$1,195.00||7-21 Business Days|
|Any||Non-Contiguous U.S. & Canada||Standard or Freight||Quote||TBD|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within Contiguous U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $100 or more
- $8.95 shipping charge on orders under $100
- Free Dock to Dock Shipping on orders traveling within the continental U.S.
- $125 charge for liftgate curbside delivery.
- Order will arrive secured to a pallet. Customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of packing material.
- Freight delivery is between 9am - 5pm on weekdays. Please let us know if a delivery appointment is preferred.
White Glove Delivery
- White Glove Delivery means that the Carrier Delivery Agents will unload and place your items in the room of your choice. White Glove service includes unpacking, removal and disposal of packing materials.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that the items can be delivered in the desired room without issue. Carrier Delivery Agents are not able to remove old equipment or obstacles.
- $695 White Glove Delivery charge per order to commercial locations.
- $1,195 White Glove Delivery charge per order to residential locations.
- White glove delivery is typically between 9am - 5pm on weekdays. The carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment. Additional costs will apply if delivery is needed after 5pm.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. If you're facing a time constraint, please select an expedited shipping option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the expedited shipping cost and options prior to processing your order. Additionally, MFI is able to ship using the customer's shipping account if requested.
Shipping Outside Contiguous U.S. and Canada
- Orders shipping outside the contiguous U.S or to Canada will require a shipping quote. Before we process your order, our processing team will prepare a shipping quote for your order and contact you with the additional shipping cost. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund in addition to the standard return fees.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery. Customer must notify the carrier of any visible damage at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping expenses.
- A 20% restocking fee is applied to all approved returns. Restocking fee is waived for exchanges and store credit.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days of the return authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product or the item is damaged during shipping. New products need to be in original packaging.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.
- MFI has the right to deny any request that does not coincide with the guidelines provided.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
Return & Cancellation Questions
How do I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order by contacting us at email@example.com or by giving us a call at (800) 633-1558. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however, this does not apply to special/custom orders.
What can I return?
You may return most new, unopened items purchased within 30 days of delivery for a partial refund.
What is MFI Medical's return policy?
The return period for returnable products is 30 days from date of delivery. No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or request for return.
When will I get my refund?
Typically, returns are processed in approximately 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
What is the cost for returns?
Please email email@example.com for further information or request for return to determine cost of returns.