Shop with Confidence at MFI
The ADC Adscope-Lite 614 Platinum Pediatric Stethoscope is a lightweight pediatric stethoscope that combines the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm in a convenient, one-sided chestpiece. The compact, sculpted design features our adjustable frequency (AFD) technology, allowing you to tune the diaphragm to enhance both high and low-frequency response. This stethoscope includes an accessory kit with two spare pairs of Adsoft Plus eartips, and a Scope ID Tag that helps you identify your stethoscope.
ADC Adscope-Lite 614 Platinum Pediatric Stethoscope Features
- ADC's AFD technology provides enhanced acoustic response in a pediatric diaphragm.
- Light pressure for low, bell-type frequency, firm pressure for high, diaphragm-type frequency.
- Sculpted 1" diameter chestpiece machined from lightweight zinc alloy with an attractive satin finish.
- Non-chill diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort.
- Clinical headset boasts reinforcing yoke molded into the flexible 22" PVC tubing.
- Tubing is soft and flexible and has been made without phthalates since 2014.
- Lightweight aluminum binaurals in matching satin finish.
- Adsoft Plus silicone eartips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal.
- Available in four different tubing colors:
- Black (#614BK).
- Gray (#614G).
- Light Blue (#614LB).
- Pink (#614P).
ADC Adscope-Lite 614 Platinum Pediatric Stethoscope Specifications
- Chestpiece Type: AFD Technology.
- Chestpiece Material: Zinc.
- Chestpiece Finish: Mirror.
- Chestpiece Weight: 1.4 oz (39.7 g).
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1.375" (3.5 cm).
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiber Glass.
- Diaphragm Type: AFD Technology.
- Headset Type: Clinician.
- Headset Material: Stainless.
- Headset Finish: Satin.
- Tubing Length: 21" (53 cm).
- Total Length: 30.5" (78 cm).
- Total Weight: 3.8 oz (108 g).
ADC Adscope-Lite 614 Platinum Pediatric Stethoscope Media and Literature