Shop with Confidence at MFI
The ADC Adscope-Lite 612 Platinum Clinician Stethoscope features AFD technology that provides the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm in a convenient, oversized, one-sided chestpiece. This stethoscope includes an accessory kit with two spare pairs of Adsoft Plus eartips, and a Scope ID Tag that helps you identify your stethoscope.
ADC Adscope-Lite 612 Platinum Clinician Stethoscope Features
- Light pressure for low, bell-type frequency, firm pressure for high, diaphragm-type frequency.
- Sculpted chestpiece machined from lightweight zinc alloy plated with an attractive satin finish.
- Non-chill diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort.
- Clinician headset boasts reinforcing yoke molded into the flexible 22" PVC tubing.
- Tubing is soft and flexible and has been made without phthalates since 2014.
- Lightweight stainless binaurals in matching satin finish.
- Adsoft Plus silicone eartips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal.
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA.
- Available in five different tubing colors:
- Black (#612BK).
- Dark Green (#612DG).
- Navy (#612N).
- Royal Blue (#612RB).
- Teal (#612TL).
ADC Adscope-Lite 612 Platinum Clinician Stethoscope Specifications
- Chestpiece Type: AFD Technology.
- Chestpiece Material: Zinc.
- Chestpiece Finish: Satin.
- Chestpiece Weight: 2.5 oz (70.9 g).
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1.5" (3.8 cm).
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiber Glass.
- Diaphragm Type: AFD Technology.
- Headset Type: Clinician.
- Headset Material: Aluminum.
- Headset Finish: Satin.
- Tubing Length: 21" (53 cm).
- Total Length: 30.5" (78 cm).
- Total Weight: 4.9 oz (139 g).
ADC Adscope-Lite 612 Platinum Clinician Stethoscope Media and Literature