Shop with Confidence at MFI
The ADC Adscope 646ST Tactical Sprague Stethoscope features a legendary design that makes Sprague one of the most popular stethoscopes in history. This stethoscope comes complete with an accessory pouch containing the bell chestpieces, two spare diaphragms, one pair of clear eartips, one pair of black eartips, and a chestpiece key.
Warranty: 5 Years.
Note: This item is available in either standard or retail display packaging.
ADC Adscope 646ST Tactical Sprague Stethoscope Features
- Available in standard or display packaging:
- Tactical/Black Tubing (#646ST) / Display Packaging (#646STQ).
- Threaded chestpiece drum permits the use of five interchangeable chestpiece fittings - an adult and pediatric diaphragm and three bells (1 1/4", 1", 3/4") - for complete diagnostic capability in most patients.
- All metal parts finished in black chrome for a striking appearance.
- Double-tube configuration for improved stereo separation.
- Proprietary valve mechanism eliminates acoustic leakage.
- Adjustable binaurals with Adsoft Sprague eartips.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Inspected and packaged in the U.S.A.
ADC Adscope 646ST Tactical Sprague Stethoscope Specifications
- Chestpiece Type: Convertible.
- Chestpiece Material: Zinc.
- Chestpiece Finish: Tactical.
- Chestpiece Weight: 3.5 oz (99.2 g).
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1.5" (3.8 cm) / 1" (2.54 cm).
- Diaphragm Material: PVC.
- Diaphragm Type: Standard.
- Bell Diameter: 1.25" (3.2 cm) / 1" (2.54 cm) / 0.75" (1.9 cm).
- Headset Type: External Spring.
- Headset Material: Aluminum.
- Headset Finish: Tactical.
- Tubing Length: 22" (55.88 cm).
- Total Length: 30" (76.25 cm).
- Total Weight: 8 oz (226.7 g).