Shop with Confidence at MFI
The ADC Adscope 645 Gold Plated Sprague Stethoscope comes complete with an accessory pouch containing three bell chestpieces, two pairs of eartips, spare diaphragms, and a proprietary chestpiece key.
Warranty: 5 Years (Performance) - Defects in Materials and Workmanship / 1 Year (Finish) - Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The Adscope 645 features a legendary design that makes Sprague one of the most popular stethoscopes in history.
Note: This item is available in either standard (#645) or retail display (#645Q) packaging.
ADC Adscope 645 Gold Plated Sprague Stethoscope Features
- Generous plating of metal surfaces with five microns of 18-karat gold, polished to a brilliant shine.
- Classic Sprague-style scope with convertible chestpiece and five interchangeable chestpiece fittings for unsurpassed versatility.
- 22" dual-tube design for improved stereo separation.
- Threaded chestpiece drum of chrome plated zinc permits the use of five interchangeable chestpiece fittings - an adult and pediatric diaphragm, and three bells (1 1/4", 1", 3/4") - for complete diagnostic capability on most patients.
- Double tube configuration for improved stereo separation.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Inspected and packaged in the U.S.A.
ADC Adscope 645 Gold Plated Sprague Stethoscope Specifications
- Chestpiece Type: Convertible.
- Chestpiece Material: Zinc.
- Chestpiece Finish: Gold.
- Chestpiece Weight: 3.5 oz (99.2 g).
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1.5" (3.8 cm) / 1" (2.54 cm).
- Diaphragm Material: PVC.
- Diaphragm Type: Standard.
- Bell Diameter: 1.25" (3.2 cm) / 1" (2.54 cm) / 0.75" (1.9 cm).
- Headset Type: External Spring.
- Headset Material: Aluminum.
- Headset Finish: Gold.
- Tubing Length: 22" (55.88 cm).
- Total Length: 30" (76.25 cm).
- Total Weight: 8 oz (226.7 g).