Shop with Confidence at MFI
The ADC Adscope 613 Clinician Teaching Stethoscope (#613BKRB) is a premium teaching scope built from Adscope 603 components. The ADC teaching scope includes two headsets which allows the teacher and the student to listen simultaneously. This stethoscope includes two accessory kits with two spare pairs of Adsoft Plus eartips, and a Scope ID Tag that helps you identify your stethoscope.
ADC Adscope 613 Clinician Teaching Stethoscope Features
- Combination diaphragm/bell chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability.
- ADC's AFD technology provides enhanced acoustic response in adult diaphragm.
- Light pressure for low, bell-type frequency, firm pressure for high, diaphragm-type frequency.
- Extra large bell (1 3/8" diameter) for unsurpassed low-frequency response.
- Ultra-sensitive diaphragm (1 7/8" diameter) for greater amplification and crisper high-frequency response.
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rims for patient comfort.
- Two clinical headsets - one black, one royal blue - with reinforcing yoke molded into the 22" PVC tubing and stainless steel binaurals fixed at 15 degrees angle for greater comfort.
- Tubing is soft and flexible and has been made without phthalates since 2014.
- Adsoft Plus silicone eartips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal.
ADC Adscope 613 Clinician Teaching Stethoscope Specifications
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1.875" (4.8 cm).
- Bell Diameter: 1.375" (3.5 cm).
- Tubing Length: 22" (55.88 cm).
- Total Length: 43" (109.22 cm).
- Total Weight: 9.4 oz (266.5 g).
ADC Adscope 613 Clinician Teaching Stethoscope Media and Literature