Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Adsafe CPR Pocket Resuscitator includes disposable gloves not made with natural rubber latex, an alcohol wipe, pocket storage case, and operating instructions.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration (1 Year Shelf Life).
The Adsafe Pocket Resuscitator combines functionality with portability. Its high efficiency and low resistance one-way valve minimizes the possibility of cross-contamination.
ADC Adsafe CPR Pocket Resuscitator Features
- Available in either standard or retail display packaging:
- Standard (#4053) / Display Packaging (#4053Q).
- For use on adults, or can be inverted for infants/children.
- 15 mm O.D. connector can be attached to any standard ventilation and oxygen equipment.
- Ergonomically shaped mask with soft-air cushion for leak-free performance, easy grasp, and patient comfort.
- Disposable valve to avoid cross contamination.
- Elastic green strap to keep mask in place on patient.
- Designed for single use.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Case Dimensions: 5" x 4.33" x 1.5" (12.7 cm x 11.01 cm x 3.81 cm).
ADC Adsafe CPR Pocket Resuscitator Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.