Condition: Factory New
Warranty: 3 Years
American Diagnostic Corporation
Ships from MFI Medical
- Phone: (800) 232-2670
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The ADC Adcuff Cuff and Bladder with Two Tubes - Infant is designed for use with most traditional pocket, clock, or mercury style aneroid instruments, and many blood pressure monitors, and includes an Adcuff Nylon Cuff and an inflation bladder with two tubes.
Warranty: 3 Years.
Note: Other cuff sizes are also available on our our website.
ADC Adcuff Cuff and Bladder with Two Tubes - Infant Features
- Durable nylon construction.
- Hook and Loop adhesive rated to a minimum of 30,000 open/close cycles.
- Exclusive Size Guide marking system helps prevent mis-cuffing.
- Inflation bladder with 55 cm tubing length is not made with natural rubber latex.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1.
- Individually boxed.
- Luer connector (#891F) not included.
- Available in three different cuff colors:
- Black (#845-7IBK-2).
- Navy (#845-7IN-2).
- Orange (#845-7IOR-2).
ADC Adcuff Cuff and Bladder with Two Tubes - Infant Specifications
- Cuff Type: ADCUFF.
- Cuff Size: Infant.
- Cuff Range: 3.5" - 5.5" (9 cm - 14 cm).
ADC Adcuff Cuff and Bladder with Two Tubes - Infant Media and Literature
ADC Diagnostix Adcuff Literature
ADC Diagnostix Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Accessories Instructions for Use
ADC Adcuff Cuff and Bladder with Two ...