Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The ADC Adcuff Cuff and Bladder with Two Tubes - Bariatric (#845-12BXBD-2) is designed for use with most traditional pocket, clock, or mercury style aneroid instruments, and includes an Adcuff Nylon Cuff and an inflation bladder with one tube.
Warranty: 3 Years.
The specially designed Bariatric Adcuff is designed for use with most manual sphygmomanometers. The bariatric cuff provides a cost-effective solution to the challenges of measuring blood pressure on severely obese or bariatric patients. In many cases large adult cuffs are too small, while thigh cuffs are too wide to fit on the upper arm on all but the tallest patients. Measurement is further complicated by the conical shape of a bariatric patient's upper arm, making it virtually impossible to obtain a proper fit.
The Bariatric Adcuff solves all of these problems by allowing manual measurement on the upper arm in patients with a limb circumference from 44 cm - 66 cm. The Bariatric Adcuff provides the limb range of our thigh cuff with the narrower width of our large adult cuff. Its radically curved shape allows for a snug fit on even the most conically shaped upper arms.
ADC Adcuff Cuff and Bladder with Two Tubes - Bariatric Features
- Exclusive Size Guide marking system helps prevent mis-cuffing.
- Custom-sized inflation bladder with one 50 cm and one 25 cm tube (not made from natural rubber latex).
- Curved design provides a better fit on conically shaped bariatric arms.
- For use with most aneroid or mercurial blood pressure instruments (not for use with NIBP unless they offer a manual mode, such as our ADView 2 or e-sphyg 2).
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1.
- Luer Connector (#891F) not included.
ADC Adcuff Cuff and Bladder with Two Tubes - Bariatric Specifications
- Number of Tubes: 2.
- Cuff Type: ADCUFF.
- Cuff Color: Burgundy.
- Cuff Size: Bariatric.
- Cuff Range: 17.3" - 26" (44 cm - 66 cm).
ADC Adcuff Cuff and Bladder with Two Tubes - Bariatric Media and Literature