Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC 808N Aneroid Gauge for 760/768 Pocket Sphygmomanometers (#808N) is a contemporary black enamel 300 mm Hg manometer that provides day-in, day-out dependability and exceeds industry standards.
Warranty: 20 Year calibration warranty.
ADC 808N Aneroid Gauge for 760/768 Pocket Sphygmomanometers Features
- This ADC 808N Aneroid Gauge is designed for use on the following Sphygmomanometers and Fanny Pack Kits:
- ADC Prosphyg 760 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer.
- ADC Prosphyg 768 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer.
- ADC Pro's Combo IV Fanny Pack Kit.
- Individually tested to conform to ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1 standards.
- All gauges individually boxed.
ADC 808N Aneroid Gauge for 760/768 Pocket Sphygmomanometers Specifications
- Sphyg Type: Pocket.
- Sphyg Accuracy: +/-3 mm Hg at 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) - 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Sphyg Accuracy at Extended Temperature Range: +/-3 mm Hg or 2%. Whichever is greater at < 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) and > 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Storage Temp: -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C) - 131 degrees F (55 degrees C).
- Valve Type: Standard.
- Number of Tubes Used: 2.
ADC 808N Aneroid Gauge for 760/768 Pocket Sphygmomanometers Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.