Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC 805 Gauge for Diagnostix 750/752 Clock Aneroid Sphygmomanometers (#805) features a 300 mm Hg no-pin stop movement that withstands the heaviest use.
Warranty: Lifetime calibration warranty.
ADC 805 Gauge for Diagnostix 750/752 Clock Aneroid Sphygmomanometers Features
- This ADC 805 Gauge is designed for use on the following Sphygmomanometer configurations:
- ADC Diagnostix 750W Wall Aneroid Sphygmomanometer.
- ADC Diagnostix 750D Desk Aneroid Sphygmomanometer.
- ADC Diagnostix 752M Mobile Aneroid Sphygmomanometer.
- Large, easy-to-read 6" luminescent dial for high visibility in virtually any light condition.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1.
- All gauges individually boxed.
ADC 805 Gauge for Diagnostix 750/752 Clock Aneroid Sphygmomanometers Specifications
- Sphyg Type: Clock.
- Sphyg Accuracy: +/-3 mm Hg at 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) - 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Sphyg Accuracy at Extended Temperature Range: +/- 3 mm Hg or 2%. Whichever is greater at < 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) and > 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Storage Temp: -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C) - 131 degrees F (55 degrees C).
- Valve Type: ADFLOW.
- Number of Tubes Used: 2.
ADC 805 Gauge for Diagnostix 750/752 Clock Aneroid Sphygmomanometers Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.