Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC 804N Gauge for 703/788 Palm Aneroid Sphygmomanometers (#804N) is a revolutionary palm style manometer with an integral bulb and trigger style air release valve for one-hand convenience.
Warranty: Lifetime calibration warranty.
Note: Calibration certificate is available upon request for a fee of $50.00.
ADC 804N Gauge for 703/788 Palm Aneroid Sphygmomanometers Features
- This ADC 804N Gauge is designed for use on the following Sphygmomanometers and Blood Pressure Kits:
- ADC Diagnostix 703 Palm Aneroid Sphygmomanometer.
- ADC General Practice Multicuff Kit.
- ADC Pediatric Multicuff Kit.
- ADC Portable 3 Cuff Sphygmomanometer Multicuff Kit.
- ADC Portable 4 Cuff Sphygmomanometer Multicuff Kit.
- ADC System 5 Portable 5 Cuff Sphygmomanometer Multicuff Kit.
- ADC Diagnostix 788 Palm Aneroid Sphygmomanometer.
- Precision crafted 300 mm Hg Japanese engineered movement tested to 50,000 cycles.
- Movement housed in a zinc cage that suspends within the polymer housing for enhanced shock resistance.
- Luminescent dial features bold numerals and extended graduation marks for easy reading in all light conditions and from virtually any angle.
- Ambidextrous infinite control trigger release air valve.
- Quick release luer slip connector.
- Individually tested to conform to ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1 standards.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- All gauges individually boxed.
ADC 804N Gauge for 703/788 Palm Aneroid Sphygmomanometers Specifications
- Sphyg Type: Palm.
- Sphyg Accuracy: +/-3 mm Hg at 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) - 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Sphyg Accuracy at Extended Temperature Range: +/-3mm Hg or 2%. Whichever is greater at < 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) and > 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Storage Temp: -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C) - 131 degrees F (55 degrees C).
- Valve Type: Integral.
- Number of Tubes Used: 1.
ADC 804N Gauge for 703/788 Palm Aneroid Sphygmomanometers Media and Literature
Impressed with the item itself, speed of shipping. Works great, and appears durable. Only complaint: It doesn't quite fit the 5 BP cuffs I already have. I was told the adapters would definitely fit (they are a much older set of BP cuffs), but I ended up having to wrap tape around the end of the tip of the BP cuffs to keep them from falling out during use. If your BP cuffs are less that 15 years old, this is probably a perfect sphygmomanometer. Mine are > 20 years old (were in storage for 19 yrs, but hated to throw them out). Anyway, great product
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.