Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC 802 Gauge for Diagnostix 720 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer (#802) is a precision crafted 300 mm Hg Japanese engineered manometer with a classic black baked enamel finish that exceeds industry performance standards.
Warranty: Lifetime calibration warranty.
ADC 802 Gauge for Diagnostix 720 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Features
- This ADC 802 Gauge is designed for use on the following Sphygmomanometers and Sphygmomanometer Kits:
- ADC Diagnostix 720 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer.
- ADC Pro's Combo V 728-609 Pocket Aneroid/Adscope-Lite Scope Kit.
- Extended scaleplate graduation marks reduce parallax for easier viewing from virtually any angle.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1.
- All gauges individually boxed.
ADC 802 Gauge for Diagnostix 720 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Specifications
- Sphyg Type: Pocket.
- Sphyg Accuracy: +/-3 mm Hg at 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) - 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Sphyg Accuracy at Extended Temperature Range: +/-3 mm Hg or 2%. Whichever is greater at less than 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) and greater than 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Storage Temp: -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C) - 131 degrees F (55 degrees C).
- Valve Type: Adflow.
- Number of Tubes Used: 2.
ADC 802 Gauge for Diagnostix 720 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.