Shop with Confidence at MFI
The ADC 8002 Gauge for E-Sphyg Digital Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer (#8002) includes a digital gauge that can be used to replace your mechanical gauge and its fragile, vulnerable design with a virtually indestructible digital instrument that can stand up to the toughest use.
Warranty: Lifetime calibration warranty.
ADC 8002 Gauge for E-Sphyg Digital Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Features
- Extra large LCD digits are easy to read.
- Splash resistant housing for use in harsh environments.
- Virtually indestructible design can withstand repeated drops of five feet or more.
- Backlit display for easy reading even in low light conditions.
- Swivel cuff clip allows the manometer to be re-positioned for easy viewing.
- Auto off function conserves battery strength.
- Dual low battery warnings.
- Powered by two "AAA" batteries.
- Re-calibration reminder after 10,000 cycles (free lifetime re-calibration).
- Systolic assist alerts practitioner to the onset of Korotkoff sounds - makes a great training aid.
- Deflation rate display promotes proper technique in accordance with AHA guidelines.
- Pulse rate display at completion of measurement.
- New reading lock feature allows practitioner to lock in systolic and diastolic values during measurement.
- Manometer works with virtually every cuff on the market.
- Requires familiar and trusted manual auscultation to obtain blood pressure readings (use of stethoscope).
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 86010-1, EN 1060-1, and EN 1060-3.
- All gauges individually boxed.
ADC 8002 Gauge for E-Sphyg Digital Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Specifications
- Sphyg Type: Digital Aneroid.
- Sphyg Accuracy: +/-3 mm Hg at 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) - 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Sphyg Accuracy at Extended Temperature Range: +/- 3 mm Hg or 2%. Whichever is greater at < 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) and > 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Storage Temp: -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C) - 131 degrees F (55 degrees C).
- Valve Type: Adflow.
- Number of Tubes Used: 2.