Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC 800 Aneroid Gauge for Diagnostix 700/778 Pocket Sphygmomanometers (#800) is a chrome-plated, precision crafted 300 mm Hg manometer.
Warranty: Lifetime calibration warranty.
ADC 800 Aneroid Gauge for Diagnostix 700/778 Pocket Sphygmomanometers Features
- This ADC 800 Aneroid Gauge is designed for use on the following Sphygmomanometers:
- ADC Diagnostix 700 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer.
- ADC Diagnostix 778 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer.
- Luminescent dial features bold numerals and extended graduation marks for easy reading in all light conditions and from virtually any angle.
- Individually tested to conform to ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1 standards.
- All gauges individually boxed.
ADC 800 Aneroid Gauge for Diagnostix 700/778 Pocket Sphygmomanometers Specifications
- Sphyg Type: Pocket.
- Sphyg Accuracy: +/-3 mm Hg at 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) - 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Sphyg Accuracy at Extended Temperature Range: +/-3 mm Hg or 2%. Whichever is greater at < 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) and > 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Storage Temp: -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C) - 131 degrees F (55 degrees C).
- Valve Type: Adflow.
- Number of Tubes Used: 2.
ADC 800 Aneroid Gauge for Diagnostix 700/778 Pocket Sphygmomanometers Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.