The 3M Tegaderm Transparent Frame Style Film Dressing with Window is used to protect I.V. catheter sites and wounds, to secure devices to the skin, and to maintain a moist environment for wound healing. It is breathable, waterproof, and acts as a barrier to protect against external contaminants including liquids, bacteria, and viruses.
Note: This product is non-returnable. Please check sizing before placing your order.
3M Tegaderm Transparent Frame Style Film Dressing with Window Features
- Transparent dressing allows for continuous visibility to the I.V. insertion site.
- Adhesive is gentle on skin.
- Dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort.
- Picture-frame delivery makes accurate placement easy.
3M Tegaderm Transparent Frame Style Film Dressing with Window Specifications
- #1622W: 1.75" x 1.75" (4.4 cm x 4.4 cm).
- #1624W: 2.375" x 2.375" (6 cm x 7 cm).
- #1626W: 4" x 4.75" (10 cm x 12 cm).
- #1622W: 100 / Box.
- #1624W: 100 / Box.
- #1626W: 50 / Box.