The 3M Tegaderm Transparent Frame Style Film Dressing is used to protect I.V. catheter sites and wounds, to secure devices to the skin, and to maintain a moist environment for wound healing.
Note: This product is non-returnable. Please check sizing before placing your order.
3M Tegaderm Transparent Frame Style Film Dressing Features
- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria, and viruses.
- Transparent dressing allows for continuous visibility to the I.V. insertion site.
- Adhesive is gentle on skin.
- Dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort.
- Picture-frame delivery makes accurate placement easy.
3M Tegaderm Transparent Frame Style Film Dressing Specifications
- #1626: 4" x 4.75" (10 cm x 12 cm).
- #1627: 4" x 10" (10 cm x 25 cm).
- #1628: 6" x 8" (15 cm x 20 cm).
- #1629: 8" x 12" (20 cm x 30 cm).
- #1630: 4" x 4.5" (10 cm x 11.5 cm).
- #1634: 2.375" x 2.75" (6 cm x 7cm).
- #1626: 50 / Box.
- #1627: 20 / Box.
- #1628: 10 / Box.
- #1629: 10 / Box.
- #1630: 50 / Box.
- #1634: 100 / Box.
3M Tegaderm Transparent Frame Style Film Dressing Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.