The 3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressing with Border is used to cover and protect catheter sites and wounds, to maintain a moist environment for wound healing, as a secondary dressing, as a protective cover over at-risk skin, to secure devices to the skin, and as a protective eye covering.
Note: This product is non-returnable. Please check sizing before placing your order.
3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressing with Border Dressing Features
- Intuitive and quick application is easy to remember and teach, and is especially convenient for patient self-care.
- Frame delivery system provides maximum control of the thin film for rapid application of even the largest dressings.
- Made with a hypoallergenic, latex-free adhesive that is gentle to the skin, yet securely holds catheters and other devices in place.
- Waterproof dressings allow patients to bathe, shower, or swim.
- Conforms to body contours, stretches easily, and prevents stress on the skin when the patient moves.
- Seals in natural wound fluid to maintain a moist environment, which has been shown to enhance the healing process.
- Transparency provides complete visibility of the site during application.
3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressing with Border Specifications
- #1614: 2.375" x 2.375" (6 cm x 7 cm).
- #1616: 4" x 4.75" (10 cm x 12 cm).
- #1614: 100 / Box.
- #1616: 50 / Box.
3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressing with Border Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.