Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: Until Use/ExpirationWarranty: Until Use/Expiration
- Conforms to body contours, stretches easily, and prevents stress on the skin when the patient moves
- Waterproof dressings allow patients to bathe, shower, or swim
Ships from MFI MedicalShips from MFI Medical
- Phone: (800) 228-3957
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The 3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressing with Border is used to cover and protect catheter sites and wounds, to maintain a moist environment for wound healing, as a secondary dressing, as a protective cover over at-risk skin, to secure devices to the skin, and as a protective eye covering.
3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressing with Border Dressing Features
- Intuitive and quick application is easy to remember and teach, and is especially convenient for patient self-care.
- Frame delivery system provides maximum control of the thin film for rapid application of even the largest dressings.
- Made with a hypoallergenic, latex-free adhesive that is gentle to the skin, yet securely holds catheters and other devices in place.
- Waterproof dressings allow patients to bathe, shower, or swim.
- Conforms to body contours, stretches easily, and prevents stress on the skin when the patient moves.
- Seals in natural wound fluid to maintain a moist environment, which has been shown to enhance the healing process.
- Transparency provides complete visibility of the site during application.
3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressing with Border Configurations
- #1614: 2.375" x 2.375" (6 cm x 7 cm); 100 / Box.
- #1616: 4" x 4.75" (10 cm x 12 cm) / 50 / Box.