The 3M Tegaderm Silicone Sacral Foam Dressing is a silicone dressing designed to stay in place on the sacrum for up to seven days.
Note: This product is non-returnable. Please check sizing before placing your order.
This silicone dressing features an innovative, multi-layer design that wicks moisture away from the wound surface and distributes and locks moisture on the back of the dressing, limiting backward migration and protecting periwound skin.
It is ideal for use with pressure ulcer and injury prevention programs as well as wound management.
3M Tegaderm Silicone Sacral Foam Dressing Features
- Unique shape makes application easier in the challenging sacral area.
- Patented spoke delivery system enables easy application, even with gloves on, so your other hand is free to position the patient.
- Moisture control layer helps maintain an optimal moisture balance by facilitating evaporation through the film backing.
- Superabsorbent layer further pulls moisture away and locks it in place to help minimize the backward migration that can cause periwound maceration.
- Fenestrated foam layer improves flexibility and moisture absorption to help minimize the disruption of healing tissue.
- Proprietary silicone adhesive keeps the dressing in place without damaging the wound area while allowing exudate to pass through.
- Offers significantly longer wear time than the leading competitive silicone foam dressing while being gentle to the skin.
- Highly conformable and features a thin, low-profile edge, helping minimize the rolling and lifting that can impact adhesion and wear time.
3M Tegaderm Silicone Sacral Foam Dressing Specifications
- #90647: Small; 6" x 6.75" (15 cm x 17 cm).
- #90648: Large; 7.25" x 8.75" (18.5 cm x 22 cm).
- #90647: 10 / Case.
- #90648: 5 / Case.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.